Realistic Redbull RB16 Livery colors

Skins Realistic Redbull RB16 Livery colors 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Druseth submitted a new resource:

Realistic Redbull RB16 Livery colors - Realistic Redbull RB16 Livery colors

Have you ever noticed that the colors on the redbull f1 car aren't accurate? In real life the Redbull car is darker and the blue isn't as noticeable, but in the game the car is more blue-ish and that is kind of inaccurate, hence why i made this mod. This is just a drag and drop option, all you need to do is drag and drop these files into the f1 2020 game directory, let me know if you need an erp version as well.

Read more about this resource...

Used this and liked the Color but All the Logos are just a few Pixels now. Any idea why that is?
No, you probably installed it incorrectly, for me the colors are perfectly fine and the logos as well. However i do suggest that instead of dragging everything in the game directory, you open the game directory then go to 2020_asset_groups then go to f1_2020_vehicle_package and then to teams and from there drag and drop just the redbull folder provided in the download

Druseth updated Realistic Redbull RB16 Livery colors with a new update entry:

Added an ERP version

An alternative ERP download Version has been included. I

f you don't know how to install ERP files into the game, you need to install the ERP Archiver program and select the game directory on there(go to the top of the app, select settings and then game directory, from there find your game folder and just click on F1 2020 and then select, you don't need to open it). From then on you want to hit "file" and then 'open' and then go to 2020_asset_groups then to f1_2020_vehicle_package and from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back