Resource icon

Misc Realistic leds 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TTM75 submitted a new resource:

Realistic leds - Realistic leds for steering wheels & cockpit for all teams

Realistics leds for all teams. Leds are brighter than original game leds and they work as seen in the real life. :)

Full 15 leds - Redbull, Mclaren, Sauber, Caterham & Force India.
1 green led, 5 red & blue leds - Lotus, Toro Rosso & WIlliams
Only red & blue leds - Ferrari, Mercedes & Marussia

Used as base: Lotus E21 steering wheel photo for led.

Enjoy! :)

Ps. Backup your original files. Copy files to ...Steam\SteamApps\common\f12013\interiors folder....

Read more about this resource...

Hey mate, thanks a lot for that mod !
It's exactly this kind of mod I absolutely love. A little detail which add a lot of realism :)
I'm actually trying to edit your mod with the different current LED displays for each car,
and I'm looking for showing the LEDs two by two for the RB of Vettel. Do you know how to do that ? thank you !

Hey mate, thanks a lot for that mod !
It's exactly this kind of mod I absolutely love. A little detail which add a lot of realism :)
I'm actually trying to edit your mod with the different current LED displays for each car,
and I'm looking for showing the LEDs two by two for the RB of Vettel. Do you know how to do that ? thank you !

I already made this kind of mod for Redbull, but i don't have released it for public.

Working on improving the Lotus display for the remainder of the green LEDs to light up for the DRS and the single LED to only light up when the DRS is available. Any idea on how to do this? Been trying to find the code for the DRS but no luck after 2 hours of searching. I will continue but if you have any idea/input I would greatly appreciate it.

Working on improving the Lotus display for the remainder of the green LEDs to light up for the DRS and the single LED to only light up when the DRS is available. Any idea on how to do this? Been trying to find the code for the DRS but no luck after 2 hours of searching. I will continue but if you have any idea/input I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm not sure if it's possible to do.. With alpha layer it's possible to control how many led's will light up in same time.. IMO it's not possible.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 257 13.4%