F1 2011 Realistic lap times

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Yeah, I'm getting the same impression the more I read.

spinaltap_11.jpg

The rock only thing i can see wrong is your lap time, you're driving.... you have Traction Control on and you cut a few corner's i see.... they allow it? nonsense, you abused it to the max, because it's their doesn't mean you have to use it to your full advantage, if you drive realistically your time would be a 1:21 or a 1:22.

agreed. noob lap time. i can beat that...wait my doggie can too. my dogs gamertag is : JPMcanbeatyouanytime .. lol jk.

+1

Used Norbert's Melbourne setup and then kicked it up to "11" and was undoubtedly quicker.

Got into the 1:25s with a Farce India.

No idea how The Rock got a 1:17. Excellent driving but the way that last corner is taken it has to be with TC on. How are you going flat out shifting into 5th at the apex? There's no way. :) If I even think about flat out there the car is pointing at the pits.

Is it really a bug or is it just poor setup design? Just curious, is there even a chance this can be patched, if it will be, on the consoles?

I dunno, seems like a bunch of good players who can exploit the game but it's not like you don't still have to drive it right.

i am dissapointed at all... seems that this topic is not concerning other players.. got only question coz im using first time games for windows live, later used steam where patches was autodownloding on steam, hows in gfwl ?i should google for patch or it will download like on steam ? ... im asking because wont play online with this crappy eleven bug :/

It might be. I had 1 - 1 front/rear aero and all AR and Springs @ 11s and flew through Catalunya that even Lewis Hamilton bowed down to me :wink:

lol 1-1 Aero on catalunya???? I thought it was supposed to be a high down force track! I run 10-10 online and I'll slip on some of the high speed corners, dunno how you managed to stay on the ground there.

also eau rouge w/ drs open is such a bad idea, tried it in qualy online and broke my car.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.1%