Resource icon

MGP17 Realistic gear ratios and brake force for MotoGP class v99a

Login or Register an account to download this content
One question for surfer78z. What file did you modify to make them more stable at Cataluña Circuit?
Optimization.bml (this is to increase/reduce AI speed through defined track sections) and Splinelayer.bml (this is to fix some wrong AI paths or trajectories or to make it able to go faster, this looks simple on paper but it's a freaking nightmare).

Optimization.bml (this is to increase/reduce AI speed through defined track sections) and Splinelayer.bml (this is to fix some wrong AI paths or trajectories or to make it able to go faster, this looks simple on paper but it's a freaking nightmare).

So if I extract my data.mix and and copy the tracks folder with your optimization, I will the difference in Cataluña?

I need ask you something. Seamless gear mod by roffcoff my bike in standard mod = 343 kmh, with you mod I do 339 km/h....you know why? (standar mode driving)

Not bad! are you using keyboard?
And... where (# turn or sector) did you gain the most against the AI?
I'm using an xbox360 controller :D And i feel like the most you gain is at the flip flop i can't explain it i don't remember the track but like when you come down from that left hander and you have the quick left-right and then a right corner to bring you into the new section of the track. Over there the A.I kinda sits up and brakes and there you gain alot :) But good job overall. The only tracks i tested were barcelona and assen, both won very easilly :D But keep going, i really like your mod!

I'm using an xbox360 controller :D And i feel like the most you gain is at the flip flop i can't explain it i don't remember the track but like when you come down from that left hander and you have the quick left-right and then a right corner to bring you into the new section of the track. Over there the A.I kinda sits up and brakes and there you gain alot :) But good job overall. The only tracks i tested were barcelona and assen, both won very easilly :D But keep going, i really like your mod!

Yeah, that flip flop, turns 7-8, Milestone did a very bad work there, I improved AI time there about 0,5 sec and is still easy gaining on them.

Assen is default atm, super easy, I have an improved version but there's another weak zone like in Barcelona, this time turns 13-14, another flip flop :roflmao: the good thing is that I improved turn 5 and the final chicane a lot for the AI, now they use the pianos there.

Yeah, that flip flop, turns 7-8, Milestone did a very bad work there, I improved AI time there about 0,5 sec and is still easy gaining on them.

Assen is default atm, super easy, I have an improved version but there's another weak zone like in Barcelona, this time turns 13-14, another flip flop :roflmao: the good thing is that I improved turn 5 and the final chicane a lot for the AI, now they use the pianos there.

The good thing this mod has, is that it's real. It allows user playing standard/semipro/pro driving. I have db.idealtracktimes.bml and skillscatalog.bml with real skills, in case surfer78z is interest in my files.

That's great! Your mod is very nice man, keep it going!

playerdata overrides standard values

Edit: sorry, I was busy and missunderstood your question

playerdata folder is for player's bike, standard folder is for AI's bike

then, the files inside playerdata/motogp_17 override defaultmotogp.bml values, same as inside standard/motogp_17 folder

Last edited:
I only saw in BML editor that values from player data and standard are different, but in race there is no difference because I win very adjusted times: +100

Edit: sorry, I was busy and missunderstood the question

playerdata folder is for player's bike, standard folder is for AI's bike

then, the files inside playerdata/motogp_17 override defaultmotogp.bml values, same as inside standard/motogp_17 folder

So your standard folder is different to the games original standard folder?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%