Resource icon

Misc Realistic Downforce & Grip Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
So if i were to install this, it would be best practice to raise the difficulty? Currently driving at 100 AI but i'm S1 myteam 5th fastest car but because of my chassis i'm now getting podiums

So if i were to install this, it would be best practice to raise the difficulty? Currently driving at 100 AI but i'm S1 myteam 5th fastest car but because of my chassis i'm now getting podiums
Yes, you should raise the AI difficulty by maybe 5-10 points. Even only with the maxgrip changed + tyre mod my pace was insanely faster with a Williams in career season 1 Baku so without any massive car developement.

Yes, you should raise the AI difficulty by maybe 5-10 points. Even only with the maxgrip changed + tyre mod my pace was insanely faster with a Williams in career season 1 Baku so without any massive car developement.
Was there a method for you to find out? Would doing GP mode help? I don't wanna try to test this in myteam/carreer because that'd be a pain

Was there a method for you to find out? Would doing GP mode help? I don't wanna try to test this in myteam/carreer because that'd be a pain
I didn't, as with a Williams I can be more free to mess up the AI without risk, even if I set it a bit too low maybe I hit a p12 so no points. I suggest you to try it in GP mode and see if you keep up with your team mate

GP Mode quali and quick race was how I found my level, might take a few attempts but once you've got it, there's a chance you won't even need to change it again. I went up by about 10% and haven't needed to change it at all despite doing races where I'd have to change it. It was like that for me on F1 2019.

If you take somebodys mod and use it for your own mod at least dont act like you did it all yourself buddy..;)
I've stated clearly, from the start on the front page, that it's a two-part mod and that your mod is part of why it works. I did not "take" your mod, as you have stated.

I have not stated anywhere that I "did this all by myself", other than the downforce & grip mod that is downloaded from my page. I linked to your mod from day one and stated this clearly, you're getting traffic and downloads directly to your page.

Last edited:
I've stated clearly, from the start on the front page, that it's a two-part mod and that your mod is part of why it works. I did not "take" your mod, as you have stated.

I have not stated anywhere that I "did this all by myself", other than the downforce & grip mod that is downloaded from my page. I linked to your mod from day one and stated this clearly, you're getting traffic and downloads directly to your page.
Err you sure?
"I've edited the aero lines and increased the max tyre grip in each team's car file." Thats pretty much saying you edited the grip lol

I dont care about traffic and downloads, as long as people have more fun with the game thats all i wanted to achieve, but im bothered with the attitude of people nowadays - not specifically you..

And just btw. you said also in the discussion that YOU edited the grip levels, not that it was someone elses work for these.. And you dont need to change all that, i just wanted to let you know.. But idc enough to make this a big discussion..

Err you sure?
"I've edited the aero lines and increased the max tyre grip in each team's car file." Thats pretty much saying you edited the grip lol

I dont care about traffic and downloads, as long as people have more fun with the game thats all i wanted to achieve, but im bothered with the attitude of people nowadays - not specifically you..

And just btw. you said also in the discussion that YOU edited the grip levels, not that it was someone elses work for these.. And you dont need to change all that, i just wanted to let you know.. But idc enough to make this a big discussion..
I did!

Your mod is the tyrecompounds files. My mod is the team car files, it's got no connection at all with yours!

Edit: If you'd read the thread, you would've seen that the lines I edited were the MaxGrip and MinGrip lines in the Tyres section of the team car files. The lines you edited were the lateral load lines in the tyrecompounds files.

Edit 2: And just to make clear, as you will see from my update history, none of my zips have included the tyrecompounds files, let alone the ones you edited. All the files I included in my zips, I worked on from SCRATCH over the course of last Sunday and into Monday morning.

Last edited:
I did!

Your mod is the tyrecompounds files. My mod is the team car files, it's got no connection at all with yours!

Edit: If you'd read the thread, you would've seen that the lines I edited were the MaxGrip and MinGrip lines in the Tyres section of the team car files. The lines you edited where the lateral load lines in the tyrecompounds files.
Fair enough, just took it as the max lateral grip.. My bad

Hi, I want to ask u if u can do the same thing for f1 22 PLEASE.
This new handling system is very bad and its so hard to drive the car.
We would be very happy if u help US.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back