Resource icon

Misc Realistic Damage 3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gonna give this a try. The other damage mod from F1 2012 is good...but I lost 15 cars on lap 4 of melbourne. Thats too much. what does that decals file do?

Giovaneveterano updated Realistic Damage with a new update entry:

Solved problem of AI crashing everywere.

Before I had set up a system that would do the same damage for the player and for the AI, but obviously the AI continuously commits mistakes and end up destroying each other.
Problem solved.

• Reduce AI's level of damage
  • NEW ENTRY: rear wing damaged after a late brake from another car and you have to pit to repair it!
I hope this update can solve a lot of problem that previous version had.
Have a good day :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ok I hunderstood: you don't like my mod. But instead to dislike everything, please write here what is wrong, what I have to change.
If not, please Staff close this thread because I have no feedback, only :thumbsdown:

Ok I hunderstood: you don't like my mod. But instead to dislike everything, please write here what is wrong, what I have to change.
If not, please Staff close this thread because I have no feedback, only :thumbsdown:

I am using profile High. I find it to be very realistic. You must be careful when starting in race, with CM version you could touch opponent's car and not get any damage, here, with your mod, a small touch and part of wing fall off, which I find very realistic.

Good job.

Thanks. I have been using this since D1 with F1 2013. Looking forward to the updates. BTW... none of my ghost laps or points go to the leaderboard. It doesn't register at all even after finishing scenarios in scenario mode. I can see points at the end of the race, but when u go back to menu... my points area is BLANK or hashes. Is this becos of the mod? Does the update allow uploading times to racenet?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back