Realistic camera MOD

Misc Realistic camera MOD 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
My younger brother is hoping for a drag and drop version, any ideas when you will release it? :)
Mhhh I'm currently working on a "big" uptade which will feature 70s cars, some improvements on 2018 cars, (maybe) a new camera and the drag and drop version, so if I do it fast maybe sunday. But let's be honest, if you follow carefully the instruction it's not that hard to install it (I think)

Mhhh I'm currently working on a "big" uptade which will feature 70s cars, some improvements on 2018 cars, (maybe) a new camera and the drag and drop version, so if I do it fast maybe sunday. But let's be honest, if you follow carefully the instruction it's not that hard to install it (I think)

Thats great news to hear thank you :)

G2_70 updated Camera Mod (alpha) with a new update entry:

70s classic cars/improvement

Added camera for :
- Lotus 72D
- Ferrari 312 T2
- McLaren M23-D
- Lotus 79
- Ferrari 312 T4
- McLaren MP4/1B
With :
- 2 types of shoulder cam
- Wing cam
- Nose cam
- 2 rear cameras
- Edited T-cam and rear T-cam

Made some improvement on 2018 cars :
- Added right/left view for all shoulder cam
- Fixed the "frozen mirror"
- Replaced the "left tyre camera" by the default nose camera
- Some Improvements (better positioning)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Big hug ! With your mod, i understood how to create my own camera (wing view with point of view at the height of pilot's head, softer shaking). Great, thanks a lot !

Yes I must say a big thanks for your efforts! :). There is one thing I noticed with the drag and drop version, it seems the textures on the car (the sponsor details on the ferrari for example) are now very low res/blurry. Do you know the fix to this?

Last edited:
Yes I must say a big thanks for your efforts! :). There is one thing I noticed with the drag and drop version, it seems the textures on the car (the sponsor details on the ferrari for example) are now very low res/blurry. Do you know the fix to this?
oh really ??? I litteraly don't know, are you sure you didn't installed any skin mod ? Because if you did that it mean that the mipmap file isn't compatible with the texture in the file (I hope you understood what I mean) And it does that for all cars (classic cars included), or it does only with the ferrari ?

cockpit CAM for 21:9 monitors ?
I don't have a 21:9 monitor, so it will be a bit hard. My mod edit only camera for "esthetics" more than gameplay. For example I didn't edit both pod cam and cockpit cam because everyone have their own settings.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back