Realistic Assists Settings

Discussion in 'TT Isle of Man - The Game' started by FJBH10, May 7, 2018.

1. FJBH10

FJBH10
    Premium

Ratings:
    +45
    Hey all,

Having got to the point where I can run semi-fast laps without constantly crashing I really want to try to replicate the real race as much as I can. Does anyone know what assists the bikes have and to what extents they are used in the race? I run with low tc, low abs and low anti-wheelie as I am now. I'm guessing they have anti-wheelie IRL but not too sure about the others.

FJBH10

2. Nerdstomper

Nerdstomper

Ratings:
    +4
    For supersports I run with everything off except anti-stoppie at low. I literally orgasm when wheel goes up over some bumps and crests without traction control and anti-wheelie. I've done many laps with different settings and those are most satisfying for me.

As for superbikes,same thing except i add ABS low for obvious reasons. This means i am more careful without aids,where with aids i have no regads for my poor rider..Guess you gotta test what suits you.

3. FJBH10

FJBH10
    Premium

Ratings:
    +45
    Have you ever had the anti-stoppie actually kick in? I've never ran with it yet and never came off due to a massive stoppie or anything, maybe I'm not braking hard enough haha.

4. Nerdstomper

Nerdstomper

Ratings:
    +4
    Nah not really,i usually end up crashing if hard on the brakes,never seen a stoppie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.