1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Realistic Assists Settings

Discussion in 'TT Isle of Man - The Game' started by FJBH10, May 7, 2018.

1. FJBH10

FJBH10

Ratings:
    +27
    Hey all,

Having got to the point where I can run semi-fast laps without constantly crashing I really want to try to replicate the real race as much as I can. Does anyone know what assists the bikes have and to what extents they are used in the race? I run with low tc, low abs and low anti-wheelie as I am now. I'm guessing they have anti-wheelie IRL but not too sure about the others.

FJBH10

2. Nerdstomper

Nerdstomper

Ratings:
    +4
    For supersports I run with everything off except anti-stoppie at low. I literally orgasm when wheel goes up over some bumps and crests without traction control and anti-wheelie. I've done many laps with different settings and those are most satisfying for me.

As for superbikes,same thing except i add ABS low for obvious reasons. This means i am more careful without aids,where with aids i have no regads for my poor rider..Guess you gotta test what suits you.

3. FJBH10

FJBH10

Ratings:
    +27
    Have you ever had the anti-stoppie actually kick in? I've never ran with it yet and never came off due to a massive stoppie or anything, maybe I'm not braking hard enough haha.

4. Nerdstomper

Nerdstomper

Ratings:
    +4
    Nah not really,i usually end up crashing if hard on the brakes,never seen a stoppie