Realistic Aero Mod F1 2020

Misc Realistic Aero Mod F1 2020 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TJ D submitted a new resource:

Realistic Aero Mod - Increases dirty air and slipstream effects

Dramatic increase to dirty air and slipstream effects. This was done by modifying the vtx files for each car. Previously the dirty air was set to a value of 0.85, meaning a 15% reduction of downforce when following, and slipstream was set to 0.9, meaning a 10% reduction in drag. I changed these values to 0.55 and 0.73 respectively. This makes aero effects more realistic, based on the onboard footage I've watched of the actual cars. Corners that are ordinarily flat out occasionally require a...

Read more about this resource...

does the AI adapt to those new aero values?...that was the main problem with this mod in last year game, specially in high/medium speed corners like Parabolica, Spain turn 3 or Bahrein 12, 13 and 14....the AI keep chasing the car ahead and speed similar to the default values and constantly went out of track from the understeer

• Deleted member 408599

One way would be for only your car to carry the edited values. So the AI will follow its path well, but you would have the realism of the dirty air.

ye but will make your playing really much more harder :D. Btw is that something to do with alfa romea? is there something else switched in sauber files? they seems driving like in steroids with that mod.

• Deleted member 408599

hey, why cant i see vtf file in the mercedes team?
SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\common.erp
Mercedes is the only one that changes location. She edits it, and keeps it the same.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%