Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 3

Misc Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 3 1.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
stonehedge24 submitted a new resource:

Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 3 - Car Performances and Tyre Allocations of the real F1 2018 season

Gameplay Videos:
to_be_added

This mod is so big that it needed to be split up into 3 parts. Follow this LINK to get back to the Main mod page!

With this mod you can:
- Save your progress in career mode but you need to start a new one first
- Play Grand Grix Mode and can save your progress there
- Play the Event Mode, but your time is not valid due to having mods installed
- Play Time Trial Mode, but your time is not valid due to having mods installed

If...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, is it possible to increase the sound of the turbo and leave it as the actual F1?
example of the Ferrari car, the sound of the turbo is very loud, I wanted the game to be like that too:

Hello, is it possible to increase the sound of the turbo and leave it as the actual F1?
example of the Ferrari car, the sound of the turbo is very loud, I wanted the game to be like that too:
For the sound files its impossible to do that. A bdl file is just a numeric follow up of numbers and the game engine interprets it as a sound wave form. But you can try to adjust the audio level settings. I remember that the Turbo is not the engine but is included in the effects section. So turn all other audio sections like box radio and music down to like 4 and increase the audio level of F1 2017 in the windows sound mixer. because in the past im sure that i somehow managed to increase the turbo sound this way.

stonehedge24 updated Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 3 with a new update entry:

Re-setup of the hole mod + new content

Version 1.2 (prerelease tested):
  • Re-setup of the hole mod:
--> All crashes when starting a new career fixed
--> Bugged helmets should be now fixed (please tell me if you still experience bugged helmets)
  • Updated Performances according the 2018 Chinese GP
  • New Game start screen
Version 1.3:
  • All changes from V1.2
  • Fixing of the Infinite loading bug: search for the new LITE Mod version
  • new high-quality 2018 Loading Screens...

Read the rest of this update entry...

stonehedge24 updated Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 3 with a new update entry:

Minor Changes:

• Corrected Saubers' and Toro Rossos' Ideal Shifting Point (Sau. = 12'000; Tor. = 11'500)
  • Changes to the Fuel Names: Rich Mix is now called "Overtaking" and Fuel Mix "Engine Mode" -->Switching to the Rich mix serves now as pressing the Overtaking button!
  • 2018 Driver Caps and Gloves (Career and main Drivers)
  • updated Savety Car decals --> 2018 logos
Next Performance Update after Spain GP but just maybe then at the very most

Read the rest of this update entry...

How do I add in part 3 the tyres section, I'm struggling on knowing where to put the "1 harder" and "1 softer" eg. if someone could get back to me on how to do this, that would be great

Read more about this resource...
[/QUOTE]
The installation of the allocation mod works the same as the core mod where you copy/paste the "F1 2017" folder into your steam games folder (the "common" named folder; were all your steam games are stored) The mod works as a texture + config override, editing the game database does not work.

This means you have to paste the "Allocations/2017/F1 2017" folder everytime when you arrive at the paddock (before the 1st free practice) at like Melbourne, Bahrain, Sochi, Spielberg, and so on. So you arrive there, let the game save, quit the game, copy the folder and start the game and load into the career mode. If you arrive at the Monaco track or the Canada track then you need to copy the "Allocations/1 softer/F1 2017" folder in the same way.

And if you're as lacy as I am you can copy one of the 4 allocations folders ("1 harder/F1 2017" or "1 softer/F1 2017" or "2017/F1 2017" or "Special 1/F1 2017") and never change it ever again. :D

My .mipmaps file are broken when i use this mod and try to replace a career helmet (com01-06 in the 1980/2017 incardriver.erp) (broken in the sense that i can not replace them, they will not show up in game)

I think it has something to do with the file being replaced without the .mipmaps in first place (yeah i did a clean install with vanilla game files, several times)

My .mipmaps file are broken when i use this mod and try to replace a career helmet (com01-06 in the 1980/2017 incardriver.erp) (broken in the sense that i can not replace them, they will not show up in game)

I think it has something to do with the file being replaced without the .mipmaps in first place (yeah i did a clean install with vanilla game files, several times)
1. check if you're installing the helmet to bouth incardriver.erp files
2. The only changed helmets in this mod are 12 of 20 driver helmets and the career_helmet from the sauber (because of the glove colours). No Com-helmets are changed, so there are no mipmaps for them.
3. Are you using 6.1 of EEA and is your F1 Game Directory set to the games folder and not the mods folder?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back