Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 1

Misc Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 1 1.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thats the overtaking button; the high fuel burning rate is done on purpose (2.3 times more than standard) so that you can only use that mode on the longest straight of the track in the moment of a important overtake. If you want to use that mode more often that you need to carry more fuel (like +3.00 or +4.00 laps of fuel on the OSD) but that gets you a disadvantage to the other cars just like in real life.

Okay, now I understand the sense behind! Many thanks!

please, on next update after catanunya gp, don't make mercedes more fast and ferrari too slow, because this qualy not good for ferrari it's only for the new pirelli tyres, wait next gp on circuit permanent for make a real calculate
thanks!

Hey! My game is crashing when I try this mod on Grand Prix mode. Everytime when loading ends and F1 logo is about to come, it crashes. I am yet to test it on Career mode but first I wanted to try this mod on Grand Prix mode. I am not sure what mistake I am doing here. I am confident that this is vanilla version for me. Not sure if this is infinite loading problem as loading ends but game crashes just after loading is done. Any solution?

Great mod works perfectly, but I wanted to modify the performance of the cars to make them even faster but I cant seem to improve the performance of the mercedes even if I edit the performance values of it? I am able to modify all the other cars its only the mercedes that doesn’t work.

Great mod works perfectly, but I wanted to modify the performance of the cars to make them even faster but I cant seem to improve the performance of the mercedes even if I edit the performance values of it? I am able to modify all the other cars its only the mercedes that doesn’t work.
every car.erp file has the mercedes perf file in it so you need to import the merc perf xml for all 10 car erp files.

Hey! My game is crashing when I try this mod on Grand Prix mode. Everytime when loading ends and F1 logo is about to come, it crashes. I am yet to test it on Career mode but first I wanted to try this mod on Grand Prix mode. I am not sure what mistake I am doing here. I am confident that this is vanilla version for me. Not sure if this is infinite loading problem as loading ends but game crashes just after loading is done. Any solution?
No help :(

for this last update do I need to re download everything? or just one part? I tested the mod and its AWESOME, only had one issue if I start career mode with force india, the car doesnt accelerate, in every other mode the car works, but I'm playing on GP mode so no issues...I do Have a question does the tyre allocations also change the wear of tyres? or its just for graphics? thanks for any help

There are quite a few unloaded/low res textures now. Just about every racing suit, the engineers tshirts, out driving gloves and a few more. Is there a fix?

for this last update do I need to re download everything? or just one part? I tested the mod and its AWESOME, only had one issue if I start career mode with force india, the car doesnt accelerate, in every other mode the car works, but I'm playing on GP mode so no issues...I do Have a question does the tyre allocations also change the wear of tyres? or its just for graphics? thanks for any help
You can wait for Monaco GP and then download the hole mod again (all parts or google drive link) because much for the allocation mod will be changed, the wear is the same because we cant change the tyre strategies and changing the wear would mess up the strategies and some parts of career training programs.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%