Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 1

Misc Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 1 1.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
i play the career on 101 difficult, previusly mod i play 86, why?? the difficult it's too easy now??
and more important, if i make a lap on qualy and skip to finish, the IA it's broken, and it's too slow, if i wait the finish without acceletare time, the IA it'smore fast and good, it's a bug??
thanks!!

Okay, thanks for replay! I download it now from Google Drive.

But can you please answer my other question too?

I want to know, why we must Start a new career with the Mod?

Or do you mean a new Season within the 10-years career?
Some teams can be overpowered / underpowered when u have a 1+ season career

Which tyre allocation is the closest one to the official f1 2018? I don't want to change the folder after every race.
Do i have to take 1 softer or 1 harder?

Please can you fix the 50% Fuel Glitch. I get 20-30 Extra Laps of Fuel!
sorry, can you explane the problem?? i make a lot of gp at 50% and fuel it's right, on strategy i set 1,5 lap more for have a little reserve, on race, i set rich for overtake, and reload for fuel saving, and i finish race with 1lap max reserve, maybe i don't unserstand what do you mean...

@stonehedge24 this is a great mod, thanks for all the work, and everyone who contributed.
Is it ok to use this without changing the tyre allocation at all?
Similar to @Tironishy post above, I'm quite happy to use the mod without changing these files if you can confirm it will work ok.

Some teams can be overpowered / underpowered when u have a 1+ season career

Okay, understand.

When I would like to continue my career (now I´m in my 7th season in the career), is it better to play with the "NO_Perf_Realistic" Version of your MOD?

And when yes, then the Performance of all cars and Teams are the same as shown in the bars of the performance graph?

hello, thanks for the work, good mod. at the beginning of the professional career it is continuously loading, I have tried lite and minor mode, and it remains the same. It's not a hardware problem because I have a good PC, some solution?

sorry, can you explane the problem?? i make a lot of gp at 50% and fuel it's right, on strategy i set 1,5 lap more for have a little reserve, on race, i set rich for overtake, and reload for fuel saving, and i finish race with 1lap max reserve, maybe i don't unserstand what do you mean...
Sure! When I started a Career Mode 50% Race, I was given the Fuel load of a 100% Race, meaning I had 20-30 Laps extra fuel.

Okay, understand.

When I would like to continue my career (now I´m in my 7th season in the career), is it better to play with the "NO_Perf_Realistic" Version of your MOD?

And when yes, then the Performance of all cars and Teams are the same as shown in the bars of the performance graph?
exactly, if you want a big challange, take the sauber in the no_perf version. Thats hard i tell you :D because the mclaren was made better by the devs in patch 1.10 and not the sauber...

but you can still try the normal version and see how it goes. It is only an advise and not restricted

It is because the power of the engines is increased. To create more boom you need more gas. Your engine also wears more quickly

Understand your point, but is this realistic?

In my opinion not (or not in that speed, that the fuel gets empty), because e.g. Mercedes give often Hamilton, also in race, extra speed. And with this extra Speed he drives 10 rounds, or more....

Here with this MOD I can at most with DRS and full fuel mode ("fat mix fuel" = from german translation, sorry) drive a few hundreds meters for overtaking, then I must return to normal fuel setting, otherwise the tank would soon be empty (50% Race).

Hmmm.....?

Understand your point, but is this realistic?

In my opinion not (or not in that speed, that the fuel gets empty), because e.g. Mercedes give often Hamilton, also in race, extra speed. And with this extra Speed he drives 10 rounds, or more....

Here with this MOD I can at most with DRS and full fuel mode ("fat mix fuel" = from german translation, sorry) drive a few hundreds meters for overtaking, then I must return to normal fuel setting, otherwise the tank would soon be empty (50% Race).

Hmmm.....?
Thats the overtaking button; the high fuel burning rate is done on purpose (2.3 times more than standard) so that you can only use that mode on the longest straight of the track in the moment of a important overtake. If you want to use that mode more often that you need to carry more fuel (like +3.00 or +4.00 laps of fuel on the OSD) but that gets you a disadvantage to the other cars just like in real life.

Its a workaround because the ERS system is not integrated into the core game yet (there are lots of ERS textures and unused values in the game configs so it might be added in F1 2018) :D

hello, thanks for the work, good mod. at the beginning of the professional career it is continuously loading, I have tried lite and minor mode, and it remains the same. It's not a hardware problem because I have a good PC, some solution?
Thanks for your reply, that bug is known (good enough hardware but the game does infinitly load) but only under 0.01% of all users experience it. I dont know how to fix it yet. Very strange bug.

Reactions: JCO
Which tyre allocation is the closest one to the official f1 2018? I don't want to change the folder after every race.
Do i have to take 1 softer or 1 harder?
If you dont want the white hypersofts (game specific problem) then take 2017 allocation. Either take hte 1 softer all. 1 harder will most likely not be used in the 2018 season.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back