Misc REALFEEL FFB Project Cars 2 by JC Spadon (stand by)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbspadon submitted a new resource:

REALFEEL FFB Project Cars 2 by JC Spadon - ffb pcars2 project cars 2 realfeel

Hi, i'm back, this time on pCars2!
Orginal Pcars2 FFB is good, it's not the terrific Pcars1 FFB...

So the change I did are more light, but I think usefull to feel the car even better.

The way to appreciate a FFB is subjective, so, i'm not saying it's the best. It's more what I expect, because my reference is rFactor2 and I try to be as close as possible from it. Sadly, the tyre model and the physics are less specifics, so at the end, Pcars2 FFB is still under rF2, in my (again subjective)...

Read more about this resource...

Is this... did I see it right...:O_o: (by the way French language although quite popular in old colonial period is not like the most popular these days. just saying...:cautious:) dead zones are AT 5 AND 10 % !?? You lost me there mate... :unsure:

Do you really need a readme to fix your dead zones??? It depends on your material It was not the right values on screen... the point was just for speed sensivity! So, Of course I lost you there mate... ;-) (And, french is my natural langage, any problem with? I'm just sharing, if it's not at your taste, no problem with that, we're living in a free world. And the readme is in english, maybe poor english, but i did the effort...).
By the way, some of your files are really good, thanks for sharing :)

there is a link and the thanks a the end of the readme. Your name was not there, because I didn't see it in the video of the link. I'll fix that in the next update, don(t worry, your work was a good base to work, thxs a lot ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back