Real Weather 3 - F1 2011 - Coming Soon

Yeah, I know. Sorry for overriding your adverts :p but apparently it's too difficult to go through.
You should probably edit your post as well :)

thanx! the efects is very good but in rain mode is very hard to drive because the raindrops are now on the center image and this visibility make you hard to drive online mode! Unfortunately it's an advantage to drive in rain for those who have original files/original raindrops.

You can always go back to the original files for online racing ;)
Yeas !
In real life, the drops do not have their own intelligence, but he can use the light, it drops the original, but the response was good thanks
the name is real weather, The light version is for those who want the effect but want to drive and have visibility as it was on sunny day, people forget to test all versions

Thanx for your work vlasovas! But I don't want to use light version!Heavy version have all the efects but for me is more good if it was an option to install a heavy version( all efects) with most clear center image like orig.file.

Thanx for your work vlasovas! But I don't want to use light version!Heavy version have all the efects but for me is more good if it was an option to install a heavy version( all efects) with most clear center image like orig.file.
Does the following, install the light version, go to postprocess / texture, copy the texture, which is there , Put in another location, install the version now heavy, then paste the texture and replace

Vlas what wersion do you use in this film??

I did not made ​​the video, but the version is Multiple drops, the video was made in an ASUS G51 JX1 - REPUBLIC OF GAME
that supports higher resolutions

in the next update, I issue a version with less drops, which meets online gaming
since only complaint was on the extra amount of drops
I am happy that the vast majority liked the mod

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%