Real tyres for VRC Formula NA 2021 (CSP tyres)

Skins Real tyres for VRC Formula NA 2021 (CSP tyres) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ben32star submitted a new resource:

Real tyres for VRC Formula NA 2021 - Real tyres textures from VRC Formula NA 2021 by Johnr777

Hi everyone. Today I bring you the real textures of the Indycar 2021 tyres. THE TEXTURES WERE MADE BY @Johnr777 WHO LET ME POST THIS, and I want to thanks him for doing this favour to me and all community.

It includes the alternative (red) and primary (black/white) for roads and short ovals, Indy 500 (red) and primary (black/white) for ovals.

For install it, just drag...

Read more about this resource...

Just for clarification, you should change the information in the description too ensure its not confusing. files go into the extension folder, not "textures"

I think there is no misunderstanding there, I don't know what you mean. I tried to simplify this as max I could because I know there are many people who don't have CM and others don't know how to handle inside Assetto Corsa folders. I tried to a Drag to CM .rar but for no reason it didn't detect me anything.

What is inside the content folder should be replaced by what it's inside Assetto Corsa folder. The ""Tyres textures (Showroom)""" is just for you to paste it to the livery folder, and it's just for decoration purpose inside the CM Showroom, not game. I think I was clear about that. I don't know if that's what you mean, so let me know and I'll go deep into this to be more clear.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back