Real tire damage for Slicks, Inter and Wets

Misc Real tire damage for Slicks, Inter and Wets 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MY FRIEND,
I unzipped the textures of 2020, the link you passed, but I could not use it in 2019.

I was very anonymous with your work, could you do this mod for 2019 ?

Hey I just wanted to ask a question about the game really, First off I'm not saying this is the reason but I didn't play F1 2021 for a couple of days because of work but when I came back to play I installed this mod and changed nothing else and now I have some strange visual glitch with the game I have a sort of after effect on the game like the Halo, mirrors and the rear of another cars has a blur and the faster I go the longer the blur gets? Please help! Thank you

Last edited:
Hey I just wanted to ask a question about the game really, First off I'm not saying this is the reason but I didn't play F1 2021 for a couple of days because of work but when I came back to play I installed this mod and changed nothing else and now I have some strange visual glitch with the game I have a sort of after effect on the game like the Halo, mirrors and the rear of another cars has a blur and the faster I go the longer the blur gets? Please help! Thank you
Did you try switching off the Ray Tracing?

Poubelle submitted a new resource:

Real tire damage for Slicks, Inter and Wets Version 1.3 - Real tire damage for Slicks, Inter and Wets, Version adapted to F1 2021

Read more about this resource...
Yo dude, can I ask, for the second option it says "more damage", does that mean it's affecting the tyre life length and how quickly they wear? Or is it just cosmetic? I want to have more cosmetic damage but if they subtract or add to tyre performance/life I'll just stick to option 1. Love the mod!

Yo dude, can I ask, for the second option it says "more damage", does that mean it's affecting the tyre life length and how quickly they wear? Or is it just cosmetic? I want to have more cosmetic damage but if they subtract or add to tyre performance/life I'll just stick to option 1. Love the mod!
It's just the visuals.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back