Real Road

I read somewhere that rf2 will have laser scanned tracks, is this true? :rolleyes:
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I just watched video od laserscanned nordshleife in rF2 somebody posted on AC forums :) .. thread was immediately locked and post removed :rolleyes: ... looked beautiful .. GT-R roaring on it, with marbles, real road, scanned road surface ... ah ... :) so we (or that guy who did it) have laserscanned track in rF2 :p

I just watched video od laserscanned nordshleife in rF2 somebody posted on AC forums :) .. thread was immediately locked and post removed :rolleyes: ... looked beautiful .. GT-R roaring on it, with marbles, real road, scanned road surface ... ah ... :) so we (or that guy who did it) have laserscanned track in rF2 :p
The last time I saw laserscanned AC Nords in RF2 was on PRC.net, and the video they posted was like 6 months old. Many people commented that it wasn't anything new already. Chances are that Nords is not the only track got ported(ripped?) from AC to RF2. I think many people are enjoying laserscanned tracks for a long time in RF2.
http://pretendracecars.net/2015/10/...laser-scanned-tracks-into-rfactor-2/#comments

oh, didn`t know .. first time a heard about AC nords in rF2 .. well nevermind :)

EDIT: yes that video appears to be from april this year .. my bad ..
No no I didn't mean you were wrong or anything. I'm just curious if Kunos was any mad about this, or would they do anything to avoid further rips of their content.
That's why when I first saw the Kunos allows people porting their content to RF2 thread on AC forum I was like "wth Kunos decides to officially port the Nords track to RF2?"

No no I didn't mean you were wrong or anything. I'm just curious if Kunos was any mad about this, or would they do anything to avoid further rips of their content.
That's why when I first saw the Kunos allows people porting their content to RF2 thread on AC forum I was like "wth Kunos decides to officially port the Nords track to RF2?"

They don't allow "people" to port anything, they only let URD use the 3D models for some cars they made for Kunos for other sims.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%