Real Porsche 962c Skins

Skins Real Porsche 962c Skins 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello
I do not understand the installation of your Porsche 962 c pack paste the file in vehicle - Texture- Custom-Liveries- Overrides -Porsche _ 962 c
Thanks for explanations. Sincerely :(

I'd got a pretty big bug, the 962C skin I installed was completely bug, their preview was the old one and the cars have no skins...
Something the like also here. Previews of skins are just blank white boxes, the cars in the game are all red. I tried to check the xml-file for errors, but couldn't find any.

This is a shame. I'd so much love to use this awesome skinpack. Pleeeeeaaassseeee :-*

Last edited:
Something the like also here. Previews of skins are just blank white boxes, the cars in the game are all red. I tried to check the xml-file for errors, but couldn't find any.

This is a shame. I'd so much love to use this awesome skinpack. Pleeeeeaaassseeee :-*
I have tested it again and it works! But the skins are only for low downforce tracks!
They changed that and introduced the long tail version. First install my skin pack and then the long tail skin pack here and these skins must be in the same folder porsche_962c not in porsche_962c_ld
otherwise I am also at a loss as it works for me. I had also uninstalled and reinstalled it.

Rather than dropping a neg review (because the content is top notch), I'm writing here :

I've done as you said, install the longtail version from npsxbox, then your pack and let it overwrite but it's bugged... The previews only show the Short tail car (even at Le Mans, or Hockenheim), and when I select another track, your skins are replaced by npsxbox's and only theirs can be used...

Rather than dropping a neg review (because the content is top notch), I'm writing here :

I've done as you said, install the longtail version from npsxbox, then your pack and let it overwrite but it's bugged... The previews only show the Short tail car (even at Le Mans, or Hockenheim), and when I select another track, your skins are replaced by npsxbox's and only theirs can be used...
My skins can only be used in the low downforce routes and npsxbox's long tail versions can only be used in low downforce routes! This is due to the game and they were also used this way in the real motorsport world. And npsxbox couldn't create the preview images in the long-tail version, so it used the existing short-tail preview images.
Also, npsxbox wrote the following in the text of his Langheck skinpack about the previews:
I have no idea how to make good looking Reiza style thumbnails. If anyone wants to make them for me, let me know!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back