Resource icon

Real Name Mod 2015 - Part 1 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Arg i just recognized you changed the practice and qualify times too...... 40mins quali is tooo Long i have to Change it back.
Please tell us if you Change more then only the names cars and logos.

Can it be that the formula 3 Drivers are totally in the wrong Teams? Ilot was in Carlin for example..... Rao in Fortec.....

Last edited:
20 mins Qualifying on long is more than enough, any more is just overkill, its finding the right balance.
Could you keep us updated on exactly what you have changed, so as a community we can all contribute to getting that balance right and help you get the near as perfect mod as possible :)

Maybe make one mod with only the names cars logos and another mod with extras like longer Train quali and more. I know how to Change that all but others maybe not ;)

But great Mod. I checked the 2 other leagues and it is all right only the formula 3 is a bit messed^^.

it doesnt work get a runtime error when starting up the game so it wont even start up .
tried to do the proces 2 more times same result there. i use windows 10

Maybe make one mod with only the names cars logos and another mod with extras like longer Train quali and more.

We work hard to bring an Update with some new Features that works with the new Patch. Correct Nation and Teamflags and Teamcolours with crew done now.

Massive thanks in your hard work. It is good to hear that you are working on a fix for your fantastic mod.:D:D
I too thought Goofie82's suggestion of 2 versions of your mod would be good.
Please don't take this as criticism, your work is very much appreciated by all of us in this thread.
It is just some of us, (me included) don't know how to change the session lengths.:redface:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back