WRC10 Real life stages?

Are the stages in WRC 10 based on real life stages? I'm just curious about this, but I don't think it would really affect me getting the game or not, it's not like I'm training for racing in the WRC. I was just wondering, because DiRT Rally 2.0 has real-life stages, and people have mapped them out. In any cases, the stage design in WRC 10 looks pretty good.

The main special stages are typically "inspired by" rather than accurately modelling the real stages. There are some iconic locations included in some events (like the last part of Fafe), but the vast majority don't seem to follow real roads.

The super specials are a different story though and are based on the real super special stages.

Are the stages in WRC 10 based on real life stages? I'm just curious about this, but I don't think it would really affect me getting the game or not, it's not like I'm training for racing in the WRC. I was just wondering, because DiRT Rally 2.0 has real-life stages, and people have mapped them out. In any cases, the stage design in WRC 10 looks pretty good.
Well just because a developer says their stages are based on real life stages doesn't mean that they feel like a real stage !

Codemasters is a good example of that !

I'd pick WRC 10 stages over any Codemasters stage any time of the day !

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years