Resource icon

Misc Real LCD Display Font & LCD Flag Removal New FINAL Version 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
mmpaw37 submitted a new resource:

Real LCD Display Font & LCD Flag Removal By MMPAW39 - 'Real' Look LCD Display & LCD Flag Removal

Real LCD Display Font & LCD Flag Removal By MMPAW39.
This modification adds a 'Real' look to the LCD display, removing the old digital font with a new one.
I have also removed the different colour LCD display 'Flags' that light up to the corresponding situation. I found this rather annoying so i removed them!.
To install, just place the frontend folder in your F1 2014 main game directory, it will ask to overright the file, just click yes.

Hope you enjoy!

Read more about this resource...

Some images:

image.jpg

image2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
mmpaw37 thanks for great mod and removing annoying lcd flag displays, do you know how to also remove the big race start lights from this file please? I want to use this mod but I also have 'f.bausi's' no start light mod that this file overwrites. I have Ryder PSSG editor just need some direction, your help would be hugely appreciated.

mmpaw37 thanks for great mod and removing annoying lcd flag displays, do you know how to also remove the big race start lights from this file please? I want to use this mod but I also have 'f.bausi's' no start light mod that this file overwrites. I have Ryder PSSG editor just need some direction, your help would be hugely appreciated.

I'll upload the update tomorrow, on the mobile laptop at the minute! ;)

If I can get home soon enough, i'll do it tonight, doesn't take long.

Your request has been granted with my own updated version with smaller gear number, as used by the 'real' top teams!.

Both files have been tested and work as described.

Enjoy! ;)

To be quite honest, i'm not really sure what's going on as I had the start lights removed from these mods before, and yet you say that they are there...strange...?

Anyway, I can assure you they both work as described as I have just tested them both just about 5mins ago.

I didn't say they were there, I had assumed they were there as your mod description doesn't explain the lights were already removed. So I will download this mod right away and try it out :)

I didn't say they were there, I had assumed they were there as your mod description doesn't explain the lights were already removed. So I will download this mod right away and try it out :)

Oh ok, no problem. Yeah see which one you like, I prefer the smaller font version as most the top teams now have the smaller gear font in real life.

Cheers! ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing