Real Head Motion lock to horizon for VR

Hi Guys,

it seems that i cannot get the RHM plugin for RF2 to work.

I have enabled it in the plugfins menu, set up the xml file Type="LockToWorldHorizon" but still the view in VR is locked to the car and not to the horizon.

I get motion sickness without a locked horizon...so please any help would be great.

Thanx in advance

Hi Guys,

it seems that i cannot get the RHM plugin for RF2 to work.

I have enabled it in the plugfins menu, set up the xml file Type="LockToWorldHorizon" but still the view in VR is locked to the car and not to the horizon.

I get motion sickness without a locked horizon...so please any help would be great.

Thanx in advance
I don't think RHM works in rF2. Wished it did as that would have seemed to be the only possible alternative, since the game still doesn't have anything similar to Lock to Horizon feature. Why it's been a while since I last run the game. A few have tried a couple of times, and even magicFr confirmed it. Wish developers consider it in upcoming releases.

Last edited:
Why cant Studio 397 just implement lock to horizon in game ?
This is supposed to be the number 1 Sim and they keep updating but they just cant do this !
If they want to be the future, VR is huge , they need to fix this and priority number 1 !

Why cant Studio 397 just implement lock to horizon in game ?
This is supposed to be the number 1 Sim and they keep updating but they just cant do this !
If they want to be the future, VR is huge , they need to fix this and priority number 1 !

Can't believe they addressed this in the latest patch and it still doesn't work.

48fc15010a26b03f8586826f99699143.png

No it doesn't, it only lessens the effect, it does not lock it.
Well its not a Lock Horizon its a stability and as such works well but just not as we are used too . More of a in between motion , Marcel always said they wanted something not locked like other LTH and this is what we got , run with it but make a little noise and it'll get refined with enough pressure from users .

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 292 13.4%