Resource icon

Misc Real Grip Mod for wheel driver. Dry and Wet 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
laubie submitted a new resource:

Real Grip Mod for wheel driver. Dry and Wet - Less wheelspin , more understeer changing physics,grip like A.I.

Hello, for the wheel driver i create a new grip mode, cause the players car has not enough grip to follow the AI cars after a corner (rear tyre spin to much). But the players car was a little faster in the entry and in the corner(Front grip a little to strong) So i corrected this now so you have a car that drive like the AI cars, a bit slower in the corner in, and a bit faster out.So the races are now very more realistic! I test it on Legend AI, and works very fine.
I change also the pace of...

Read more about this resource...

Ok, it need a change of your driving style. That is the point of this, must brake a bit earlier to the corner , drive a bit slower in the corner, but you can accelerate earlier whitout wheelspin. I tested the original and mine, be able to drive same laptimes. Like i said, you loose time in the corner entry, but you win time at the corner outside and you have a bit more top speed on the straight.

I put the mod 1.2 files without deleting my current profile and the HAMILTON continues to 1: 26: 650 in Q3, Australia.
It was for him to be slower?
need to create a new profile to see the differences?

is that you can take a look at hamilton time in their game in Q3 / Australia?

In my game I am Rosberg (teammate)

I put the mod 1.2 files without deleting my current profile and the HAMILTON continues to 1: 26: 650 in Q3, Australia.
It was for him to be slower?
need to create a new profile to see the differences?

is that you can take a look at hamilton time in their game in Q3 / Australia?

In my game I am Rosberg (teammate)
Hello,wich mod you use? Ai less grip, or Players car mod?

In the Players car mod are Same laptimes as original,online Players car has other grip Level.
In Ai less grip mod should the ai cars be a bit slower, the Players car have the original grip.
"online Players car has other grip Level. "
I mean only players car have another grip Level!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%