Real F1 FSR Fantasy Racers Management 2010 League

Copied from old forum

We had one private Fantasy Racers F1 league with around 30 (FSR) people last year, i don't know if others were in one. Was fun! :D Note: this is not sim-racing!! This is just a management game on real F1.

But I just created a FSR private league there, IT'S FREE to join unlike others and you can manage your team throughout the season and we can have a little FUN management battle.

League Type : Private
League Name : FSR 2010
League Number : 41030
League Password : fsr2010
Description : Formula-SimRacing 2010 league, private and only for FSR friends.

You should now forward this email to anybody you want to join your league.

Any players wishing to join this league should simply submit an entry in the main competition using the link below, and then follow the 'Join League' link from the menu.

http://www.fantasyracers.com/go.php?ref=1730896

Basically it works like this:
1. Join the private FSR2010 league with the link and league number above.
2. Create a team and add drivers before saturday morning 8am GMT or else you miss out points
3. I suggest to take the 40million option so you can switch drivers throughout the season. You can sell drivers when they are worth more money after good results, and get more cheaper drivers in your team.
4. Your team is frozen before FP1 on friday and you get points for every round
5. Check the FSR 2010 league standings under Leagues Tables > View My League(s)
6. After the first round the standings are generated and you can see what F1 drivers everybody else had in their team.
7. Then the selling/buying game begins for next round.

You can see the league standings here and who joined by going to http://www.fantasyracers.com/ and clicking on Leagues Tables > View My League(s).

Cheers

Standings after Round 5 on Spain, everybody scored kinda equal. Petter losing some points on Matt Gray and Nick Rowland had the best score of this round. 2 new teams signed up and there are more than 25 teams now. So the top 25:

Attachments

• FSR2010-Round5-FantasyRacers.jpg
    FSR2010-Round5-FantasyRacers.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 293
Standings after Round 6 Monaco

The top 7 is closing in on Petter Kaasa :D It seems the table has turned! Who's gonna make the right decisions now for the next round.

Attachments

• FSR2010-Round6-FantasyRacers.JPG
    FSR2010-Round6-FantasyRacers.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 233
Right decision? There isn't anything I can do to change :) I got Sutil, Schummie, Kubica and Vettel...quite ok team, only choice I have is to go back to 3 drivers, not sure if that is better...

It seemed to be easier last year, I noticed this year the system changed and it's harder to sell a valuable expensive driver (after good results) and then buy 2 cheaper good ones instead. The value of the drivers is hard to change anything on at the moment. Maybe later in the season? No idea here, the value of some drivers is increasing a lot, like webber. Maybe drivers like those can be sold for 2 cheaper ones who score more points together.

Standings after Round 7, even though it was a dry somewhat predictable Grand Prix, it turned out to be unpredictable and many didn't get a good score.

Attachments

• FSR2010-Round7-FantasyRacers.JPG
    FSR2010-Round7-FantasyRacers.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 272
Standings after Silverstone, Matt Gray is all over Petter Kaasa for first place, after catching up a lot of points throughout the season. Nick Rowland is securing his third place. Make your bets for next round, I just did mine after scoring some terrible points last races!

Attachments

• FSR2010-Fantasy-AfterSilverstone.JPG
    FSR2010-Fantasy-AfterSilverstone.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 266

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%