Real Challenge Physics Mod

Discussion in 'RIDE 2' started by juetat2, Nov 25, 2016.

1. juetat2

juetat2

Ratings:
    +6
    Is anyone out there who put together a Real Challenge Physics Mod please.

I have absolutely know idea how to do this! But it would be great as it is for other milestone titles.

2. Dyego JhOu

Dyego JhOu

Ratings:
    +168
    Hi! I made a mod with this same name at VRTG session, is about that mod you talking about?

3. juetat2

juetat2

Ratings:
    +6
    Yes, i quoted your mod title as everyone will know what I'm talking about! but we need one for Ride 2!

4. Dyego JhOu

Dyego JhOu

Ratings:
    +168
    I started doing it, but when I saw the number of files to change I was scared! :confused:

The problem is that the variables I change must be changed on almost every bike in the game! And in the VRTG there are only 12 i think...

Actually I'm still working on VRTG, although I said that I had stopped ... I had some breakthroughs regarding braking points on the track and on the acceleration of the bike, so this renewed my perseverance! :D

But if you know how, feel free to make a mod based on my mod in VRTG session. I can help you on any tip if you want! :thumbsup:

5. juetat2

juetat2

Ratings:
    +6
    Thanks for the info.. it sounds like a incredible amount of work! Unfortunately I can't work with mods like your... I can only do skins for bikes. Thank you again for the info though!

6. Dyego JhOu

Dyego JhOu

Ratings:
    +168
    I can eventually in the future do this, but for now i want to finish the job at VRTG! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  7. juetat2

juetat2

Ratings:
    +6
    Yes I understand. No problem at all. Stay sane! ;)