Real Challenge Physics Mod

MGP16 Real Challenge Physics Mod 3.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I use the Xbox control and it is too complicated to ride the bike with these brakes too physical on the front wheel if there is any other way to do better say

The main thing is to not use the brakes fully. If you coming from a high speed like the first corner of LOSAIL or MUGELLO it can be, but not to every corner... Se this video for example:
Sometimes you uses strong brake, others only a little and sometimes just engine brake is enough...
I'll make a video to show one lap with this mod then you can see how do you must use the brakes... :thumbsup:

I like the physics but the top speed are too slow, on mugello dont go over 315 km/h.

I'm sure that are your bike configs...
You must increase the gear ratio of the bike.

Mugello is the track that i used to test the topspeeds of the bikes and i assure you that the Ducati top speed, for example, is at least 350 KM/H...

If i remember well, is arround 347~349 to Yamaha, 348~350 to Honda and 352~356 to Ducati... obviously with max gear ratio for final and 6° gear.

I'm sure that are your bike configs...
You must increase the gear ratio of the bike.

Mugello is the track that i used to test the topspeeds of the bikes and i assure you that the Ducati top speed, for example, is at least 350 KM/H...

If i remember well, is arround 347~349 to Yamaha, 348~350 to Honda and 352~356 to Ducati... obviously with max gear ratio for final and 6° gear.
well i test whit default gear, didnt know that i need to increase.

which setup did you use for honda?

I'm confortable with:

- 1 point preload (front and rear)
- 1 point stiffness front and 5 points to rear
- 5 points compression and reboumd for front and rear
- 1 point to rake and trail

This is what i used for Sachsenring in the video above... for other tracks i'm using others setups. And normally i play with a Suzuki, so it is a different setup.

But you have to find te ideal for your riding style :thumbsup:

I'm confortable with:

- 1 point preload (front and rear)
- 1 point stiffness front and 5 points to rear
- 5 points compression and reboumd for front and rear
- 1 point to rake and trail

This is what i used for Sachsenring in the video above... for other tracks i'm using others setups. And normally i play with a Suzuki, so it is a different setup.

But you have to find te ideal for your riding style :thumbsup:
Thank you for the tip.

Excellent work, physics gets better and better with new versions...
Only thing is, in version 1.7 the replay function after time attacks does not work any more :-(
I don't know why this happened, because i've not changed anything in cameras... Well, i've repacked the mix file and tested and it's ok now. :thumbsup:

Thx for the feedback!;)

Thx for the fast actions
clear.png
clear.png
:thumbsup:

By chance do you have any plans of modding Moto2 in the future?

Yes, i've made a prototype. But as i said, my PC is not supporting the game with AI, and i have no idea of when i'll buy a new graphic card... :( That way, to me, it's frustrating... i'm making a mod that i can't enjoy.:unsure:

So, for now, i'm playing MGP15 to have a little bit of fun while i gain some money to buy the graphic card...:laugh:

I replied the VRTG adjustments in MGP15 and it's amazing! Now i'm trying to adjust the ai to make it more real like... But adjust the f... AI is a mess in MGP15 already! If i could be able to do that in MGP15, maybe i can in VRTG...

Well, this is a brief summary of why i've stopped a bit of updating this mod...hope you can understand ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back