Real challenge physics mod

MGP15 Real challenge physics mod 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
That i've already know...

But what is the expected behavior?

When you change down the rpm must not go up?

On downshifts the rpms goes up but not at the limiter, just the right amount to have the max torque: motogp bikes have inline 4 cylinders, these type of engine has the max torque at around 90% the max rpms (16200).

The main point of the seamless gearbox is the upshift: smoother traction and less rpm loss during upshifts

I don't want to review u negatively, but the bike is unrideable... Thanks anyway for your work and let me know if i have bad setting or something idk...

The tip is: do not use the brakes fully.

When you're in high speeds you can even do it, but while the speed is decreasing and you are leaning you must release the brakes smoothly.

I did this because if you brake too strong, while you lean, you get a lowside crash... I don't know exactly how are the brakes of MotoGP, but if is hydraulic(like mostly of the bikes in the world) you never uses the brake fully... I mean, if you want to do this you need to use your four fingers and much strength, and these pilots use only two (Stoner just one)... But the joypad don't have this hydraulic resistance... So you need to be balanced when using the brakes

Try in a Yamaha or Suzuki, these two are more stable in braking and cornering. The Ducati is the worst...

But is really hard to balance this force with the joypad trigger... When you get used to it, at least for me, it's more "rewarding" you hit the braking point, or try to force a little more the braking point...

The tip is: do not use the brakes fully.

When you're in high speeds you can even do it, but while the speed is decreasing and you are leaning you must release the brakes smoothly.

I did this because if you brake too strong, while you lean, you get a lowside crash... I don't know exactly how are the brakes of MotoGP, but if is hydraulic(like mostly of the bikes in the world) you never uses the brake fully... I mean, if you want to do this you need to use your four fingers and much strength, and these pilots use only two (Stoner just one)... But the joypad don't have this hydraulic resistance... So you need to be balanced when using the brakes

Try in a Yamaha or Suzuki, these two are more stable in braking and cornering. The Ducati is the worst...

But is really hard to balance this force with the joypad trigger... When you get used to it, at least for me, it's more "rewarding" you hit the braking point, or try to force a little more the braking point...

As a mechanical engineer I designed the brake system for a motorbike competing in a moto3-like-class: exact same regulation as moto3 bikes except for the engine, a 1 cylinder 250cc with less than 20kW of power.
I know a lot about these types of data: power, torque and tyres/brakes performances of the motogp class and one time I've spent a day in Bologna at the Ducati Factory talking with a couple of engineers and that was AMAZING.
Motogp riders put more than 80N of force on the front brake lever (more of less 8kg) and the deceleration is around 1.8g
I mean: after the 1km long Losail main straight or the COTA one, not in every corner!

Reactions: rkh
Just my .02 cents but I like this mod the most on here. Way to easy to trail brake in the original game, I like the precision it requires to brake with this mod. Would like to see this made available for the next game in the series. :thumbsup:

Senza nome.jpg

This happens on track loading.
Quick race - Indianapolis - Loriz Baz

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline