Resource icon

Tracks Real Billboards for Horsma Raceway 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mascot submitted a new resource:

Real Billboards for Horsma Raceway - weathered/faded real brand billboards, plus timber bridge cladding

Here's a set of weathered/faded real billboards and tyre wall branding for the excellent Horsma Raceway by @Ghoults. I've also clad the main bridge in fine Scandinavian timber, although the paint could do with a touch-up.
I love the slightly neglected/weathered/worn club track atmosphere that @Ghoults created with Horsma, so these billboards are hopefully sympathetic to that. I also reworked my original skin to include a few Finnish brands in line with...

Read more about this resource...

Is there a way to install this without Content Manager? I tried putting the files in the Horsma "Skin" location, but it doesn't work. Thanks

Is there a way to install this without Content Manager? I tried putting the files in the Horsma "Skin" location, but it doesn't work. Thanks
Sure! Just unzip the file and put the 'ghoults_horsma' folder (and all its contents) into your Assetto Corsa 'tracks' folder. The correct file structure will be created. I'm not sure how you then select the skin without Content Manager, but it is possible - can anyone help?

Any reason why you aren't using Content Manager, by the way? It improves Assetto Corsa exponentially.

Sure! Just unzip the file and put the 'ghoults_horsma' folder (and all its contents) into your Assetto Corsa 'tracks' folder. The correct file structure will be created. I'm not sure how you then select the skin without Content Manager, but it is possible - can anyone help?

Any reason why you aren't using Content Manager, by the way? It improves Assetto Corsa exponentially.
Thanks for the reply. I have the 3 tracks installed, it was no problem. What I want to do is install the "real billboards". Does anyone know the procedure to install the billboard files into the tracks without going through content manager?

first ;) Mascot, please stop making skins for fantasy tracks, creator may have intended his own ads
second, the "ac\content\tracks\_thetrack_\skins\default" is the directory to create for vanilla AC
skin.jpg

"preview.png" and "ui_track_skin.json" only needed for CM

Any skin files for tracks can also be installed manually if you just put the textures into the "texture" folder inside the track folder in \assettocorsa\content\tracks\ghoults_horsma\texture. To remove the textures later you need to manually delete them. I'll also add the skins folder in the next patch to make this easier if you want to go that route. That being said I don't know what ac or cm does if you have ads.dds in both texture and skin folder. I'd imagine the skin is loaded last so that is used but not sure.

first, masscot, please stop making skins for fantasy tracks, creator may have intended his own ads
Creator fully supports this mod.

Last edited:
first ;) Mascot, please stop making skins for fantasy tracks, creator may have intended his own ads
I've been in discussion with @Ghoults for months about this skin and we've been swapping ideas as the track developed. Everything has been done collaboratively, with consent, and sympathetically to the source material.
And anyway, new skins replace nothing. They are optional and selectable.
How about you stop telling people what to do based on your own incorrect assumptions? 'Please Stop This'. Sage advice.

@Ghoults - thanks for the support above mate, much appreciated.

Last edited:
As mentioned by Ghoults, I put the billboard files manually into the track texture file and it works.
Now I know how to do it, Thanks

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing