Reading material

I'm currently on my 3rd of 4 nightshifts. Thankfully, I'm able to access RD at work and I can access the ISI Rf forum. Any other recommendations for some internet reading please and yes it has to be safe for work lol.

Order a paper copy of Competition Driving by Alain Prost.
a bargain in paperback too
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-li...p_used_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=used&sr=&qid=
Looks a good read thanks for the info, becoming more and more a fan of Alain. I have been a Senna fan since about the age of 8 think the Lotus 97/98T helped but the more I read about him the more I appreciate how good he was. That was a golden age of drivers (looks wistfully out of the window).

Just ordered a copy.

Looks a good read thanks for the info, becoming more and more a fan of Alain. I have been a Senna fan since about the age of 8 think the Lotus 97/98T helped but the more I read about him the more I appreciate how good he was. That was a golden age of drivers (looks wistfully out of the window).

Just ordered a copy.
Well done, I hope you like it.
IMO it's a very thorough and well structured book with sections on set-up as well as strategy and race tactics as well as the art of driving and line etc.
The writing was done with the help of Pierre-Francois Rousselot who was not simply a ghost writer, he was himslf a very experienced and race winning F3 driver who has been featured recently in Autosport.

Each time I thumb through it I find something. (even my secret raptor savings stash for sim-racing hardware upgrades secreted in an envelope in the back!)

Last edited:
That book is fantastic David. Surprisingly Mr Prost seems to know what he is on about. Already learnt some new things after a quick 10 minute scan through.

@Jim Brailsford I think you would really benefit from a read, it is very easy to read and very logical with diagrams how to take certain corners etc.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%