READ BEFORE YOU POST!

KS95

RACER Moderator
RaceDepartment doesn't allow the sharing of copyrighted content such as 3d models from Forza or other games. You may post a thread with pictures but we don't permit linking to this content, however you are welcome to upload to another Racer site (like tracciontrasera) where people can still access the files.

Conversions of mods from rFactor, GTA, etc is permitted ONLY if you have permission from the author. Please include this in a readme.

Thanks for reading. :)

The last time I used anything from Google 3d Warehoise there were some that were free to use for whatever and some copyrighted. Read the info on the item!!

I think if you link to the other site and upload there then it doesn't matter.

The only issue is RD holding direct links to copyright material.

If you link to another site page that then contains links to copyright material then I'm assuming that is ok... just no direct links to copyright material on RD forums.

Thus do whatever you like, just don't put direct links on here unless you have permission/copyright holders permission to do so.

Dave

Thus do whatever you like, just don't put direct links on here unless you have permission/copyright holders permission to do so.

Dave

Yep. However conversions of other people's work without permission isn't exactly welcomed, by me anyway.

Google 3D Warehouse, as said, depends on whether they're free to use or not, if not then you need permission.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%