Reactivation - no reponse to email :(

Hi guys,

I had to reinstall GSC 2012 after upgrading to Windows 8, but couldn't find my original activation code. I mailed sales@reizastudios.com on saturday with the support code from the activation screen, but no one has responded despite a couple of follow-ups - I have been keeping an eye on my junk folder!

I have recently signed up for a league and am eager to get practising - is there a quicker or easier way to get my code?

Hi,

Like I said, I've been keeping a keen eye on my junk folder, but haven't seen anything arrive there. For some reason, the only mail from Reiza I have is the pre-order notification for the upcoming truck racing game.

I had the same problem, but after posting in this forum the Reiza guys immediately got in touch with me and sent me a new activation. Hopefully they will; do the same with you.

However, have you tried to do an actual search for sales AT reizastudios.com ? (change the AT with an @ accordingly)
That's the email address you should be receiving your authorization from. When I was trying to contact them in regard to my issue, I think I wasn't using that email address, but the moment I started corresponding with them using the proper address things resolved very quickly.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back