F1 2016 re-map menu buttons

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
Is there anyway to re-map the default menu buttons?

Just got a new wheel, thrustmaster TX with the leather wheel, and it has xbox letters on some of the buttons as its also xbox compatible. I've tried all the default button mappings for the different wheel faces you can get, but none of them match up with the buttons on the menu screens. For example A to advance and select things is actually the start button. And A is the back/return button (labeled B by the game menu)

Is there anyway to change this, so that they match up? Or will I just have to live with it?

Is there anyway to re-map the default menu buttons?

Just got a new wheel, thrustmaster TX with the leather wheel, and it has xbox letters on some of the buttons as its also xbox compatible. I've tried all the default button mappings for the different wheel faces you can get, but none of them match up with the buttons on the menu screens. For example A to advance and select things is actually the start button. And A is the back/return button (labeled B by the game menu)

Is there anyway to change this, so that they match up? Or will I just have to live with it?
Have you tried pressing F1 under controllers to customize?

Have you tried pressing F1 under controllers to customize?
Yeah, I can customise the buttons, but it doesn't change the default menu buttons. This caused problems when in the garage on one config, as I had mapped one of my buttons to pause and bring up the menu, but the game was using that button as X, so I couldn't ever look at the detailed information screen and pick practice programs as it would open the main menu everytime.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.3%