RDTV - This Week on Twitch

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RDTV_this_week.jpg

Another big week of sim racing goodness awaits you all - find out what's happening this week on the RDTV Twitch channel...

We've got some very cool mods, a look at one of the finest sim racing series around (in my opinion anyway), some big old trucks, a bit of live racing and a few other things in between.. it's another good week to be a Twitch TV subscriber here at RD, so what are you waiting for? Give us a like / subscribe / follow today and never miss a show again!

If you want to know what's hot (and what's not), then be sure to catch all the action as it happens from 20:00 UTC on the RaceDepartment Twitch channel.

Monday 10th December - 20:00 UTC - Automobilista - Audi R8 LMS GT3 Mod TnD
AMS Audi R8 LMS GT3 Mod.jpg

Tuesday 11th December - 20:00 UTC - iRacing New Content - December Update TnD
iRacing December Build.jpg

Wednesday 12th December - 20:30 UTC - Mazda MX5 Cup Assetto Corsa Racing LIVE
MX5 Cup Live.jpg

Thursday 13th December - 20:00 UTC - Sveg Raceway - Top Assetto Corsa Mod Track
Sveg Raceway Talk n Drive.jpg

Friday 14th December - 20:30 UTC - Mini Friday AMS Racing LIVE
Mini Friday Live.jpg

Saturday 15th December - 17:00 UTC - Offline Fun with Joe!
Fun With Joe.jpg

Sunday 16th December - 20:00 UTC - Formula Truck: AMS Talk 'n' Drive
Formula Truck - AMS Talk N Drive.jpg

You can catch all this, and plenty more, by checking in on our RaceDepartment Twitch TV channel - and don't forget to subscribe / like / follow to never miss another broadcast again..!

Sim Racing is awesome!

Like what we do here at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
I'd love to see a T70 MK2 talk and drive at some point. Because Can-Am success and Steve McQueen and whatever Lola wants Lola gets.

Gotta say @Paul Jeffrey , this whole week planning is bloody brilliant. :thumbsup:
Nice to know in advance what's coming, instead of accidentally stumbling over the last 5 minutes of a broadcast.

Although I still wonder when you actually sleep. :D

:roflmao: "On of my favourites"

Oooops… back to the editor for that one :D Good spot!

Gotta say @Paul Jeffrey , this whole week planning is bloody brilliant. :thumbsup:
Nice to know in advance what's coming, instead of accidentally stumbling over the last 5 minutes of a broadcast.

Cheers Lars! It's somewhat challenging to get everything wrapped in time to air (you'd be damn surprised how long these things take...), but well worth it to get some advance warning sorted.

Now if only I could finish a video before half one in the morning for a change.... :sleep:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 115 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 90 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 82 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 57 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 121 13.7%