RDTV - This Week On Twitch

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RDTV Header.jpg

RDTV has a busy week ahead on our Twitch TV channel - check out this week's programming...

Some pretty cool mods are the subject of our attention this week, as we take a number of very different and very impressive pieces of content created by our fantastic community for the usual 'Talk 'n' Drive' treatment. If you want to know what's hot (and what's not), then be sure to catch all the action as it happens from 20:00 UTC on the RaceDepartment Twitch channel.

Monday 3rd December - 20:00 UTC - Donington Park 1938
Donington Park 1938.jpg

Tuesday 4th December - 20:00 UTC - Skoda Octavia Cup 2018
Skoda Octavia Cup 2018 Talk n Drive.jpg

Wednesday 5th December - 20:00 UTC - Ford Sierra RS500 DTM
Ford Sierra DTM Talk n Drive.jpg

Thursday 6th December - 20:00 UTC - Ginetta GT Supercup 2017
Ginetta GT Supercup 2017 Talk n Drive.jpg

Friday 7th December - 20:30 UTC - Ford F350
Ford F350 Talk n Drive.jpg

Saturday 8th December - 20:00 UTC - SEAT Leon TCR 2018
Seat Leon TCR 2018 Talk n Drive.jpg

You can catch all this, and plenty more, by checking in on our RaceDepartment Twitch TV channel - and don't forget to subscribe / like / follow to never miss another broadcast again..!

Sim Racing is awesome!

Like what we do here at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Will you be rotating through the Sims each week doing news and reviews or is this the RD AC Twitch channel?

Exactly my thoughts when reading Pauls post. I thought of asking if we should simply change the name from RaceDemartment (RD) to AssettoCorsaDepartment (ACD) :p:p:p
Over the past few weeks, RaceRoom, rFactor2 and Automobilista have all been covered so now it's Assetto time:D

Thanks guys,

Frankly AC does indeed get the lions share of screen time, simply because of the rate of release for mods, and the depth of quality of said mods. Saying that, as Kenny mentioned, we did cover R3E quite a bit during the GT4 / big patch period, and no doubt rF2 is going to get some love with the new content on route.

I'm currently just looking at fine tuning my AMS install, with a view to having a look at recording some goodies for that one soon too.

So the short answer is.... we'll go wherever the interesting stuff at the time is :D

Oh, and I'm going to do a review of Farming Simulator '19 shortly too... ;) :)

Over the past few weeks, RaceRoom, rFactor2 and Automobilista have all been covered so now it's Assetto time:D

Thanks guys,

Frankly AC does indeed get the lions share of screen time, simply because of the rate of release for mods, and the depth of quality of said mods. Saying that, as Kenny mentioned, we did cover R3E quite a bit during the GT4 / big patch period, and no doubt rF2 is going to get some love with the new content on route.

I'm currently just looking at fine tuning my AMS install, with a view to having a look at recording some goodies for that one soon too.

So the short answer is.... we'll go wherever the interesting stuff at the time is :D

Oh, and I'm going to do a review of Farming Simulator '19 shortly too... ;) :)

I stand corrected Gentlemen. I spoke to hastily. I was just seeing AC, AC, AC, AC all over the post, but of course there were three R3E talk´n drives last week, and other stuff before that.
Apologies for my post. Í´ll look back in the threads next time before jumping to conclusions. :):)

and no doubt rF2 is going to get some love with the new content on route.

I know it's not free content (so not sure whether RD would allow it to be reviewed) but a talk and drive of the updated URD Endurance Pack for RF2 (when it's released) would be a good one I think.

As you say AC is just easier to mod for in some ways and that's why there is such an excellent array of mods available for it. It's just a shame I'm utterly hopeless racing on it! :roflmao::rolleyes:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 206 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%