RDTV: This Week on Twitch (Wc 1.4)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RDTV_this_week_4.jpg

The coming week should be a fun one for sim racing fans.

RDTV has you covered! This week we have a nice selection of mods and new content to enjoy, all exclusive to the RaceDepartment Twitch TV channel.

If you want to know what's hot (and what's not), then be sure to catch all the action as it happens from 20:00 UTC on the RaceDepartment Twitch channel.

Tuesday 2nd April - 20:00 UTC - Assetto Corsa TVR Griffith 200 Mod
TVR Griffith 200 AC Mod TnD.jpg

Thursday 4th April - 20:00 UTC - Assetto Corsa Jaguar D-Type Mod
Jaguar D-Type Long Nose Talk n Drive.jpg

Friday 5th April - 19:30 UTC - Live Racing! GT3 at Imola (rF2)
GT3 at Imola Club Racing.png

Saturday 6th April - 19:00 UTC - Live Racing! Multiclass Racing at Imola (rF2)
MULTICLASS IMOLA.png

You can catch all this, and plenty more, by checking in on our RaceDepartment Twitch TV channel - and don't forget to subscribe / like / follow to never miss another broadcast again..!

Sim Racing is awesome!

Like what we do here at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
Griffin... It's the Porsche 3/956 all over again :roflmao:

I'm just kidding (It's Griffith, named after the guy who came up with the idea - Jack Griffith.)

I attached a setup for pctm's Griffith which should be nicer than default incase you are interested.

Attachments

• last.ini
    1.5 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
Griffin... It's the Porsche 3/956 all over again :roflmao:

Lol, you know what - for my entire life I've never, ever, ever got that right - and I know its bloody wrong! It's like I'm blind to it. I know it's Griffith, I check and my eyes see Griffith... then I type Griffin.

ARH! lol

Thanks for the spot man. I've updated it now, but hold out zero hope I'll get it right next time ;) :D

Lol, you know what - for my entire life I've never, ever, ever got that right - and I know its bloody wrong! It's like I'm blind to it. I know it's Griffith, I check and my eyes see Griffith... then I type Griffin.

ARH! lol

Thanks for the spot man. I've updated it now, but hold out zero hope I'll get it right next time ;) :D
Blame it on TV ads for the Vauxhall Griffin :D They've got in your head. You do so many of these it is understandable to make the odd mistake. Great to see some RD mod reviews coming up again BTW :thumbsup:

*Cough* Deutschlandring *cough*

*Cough* Deutschlandring *cough*

Who?

lol only kidding. Yeah this one will for sure be on the list. Been a bit crazy of late with sickness and other commitments, so the videos have slowed down somewhat. Will get my finger out and crack on with them all soon! So much good stuff to look at :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 327 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 219 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%