ARCA Sim Racing

Hey,

I got the game installed and most tracks seem to be working for me, except for Charlotte. Every time I try to load it, the game pops a '.MAS' error and shuts down. Anyone have an idea on how to solve it? Maybe someone can share his Charlotte .MAS file?

i will get the game but don't know if it cost anything. on the site it says no month;y fee or hidden fees but what about a flat fee? if not i will definetly get it because my dream is really to get in nascar which is the next step after arca. i know how the race the cars already.

Hi guys. I always been interested in this game but didn't know if it was for me. i went on the website and it tells me there is no hidden fees or monthly fees but didn't say flat fee. Anyone know how much it costs. If it's free i'll download immediatly but if not i'll think about it. Alaways wanted to be in nascar which is the next step after arca. Nascar is what gave me a life i will always dream of and will make reality any way i can. Plz give me info so i can hop in the car and start running around the track.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%