ARCA Sim Racing

I noticed this new leverage client runs as a process in the background, even when you don't have it open, Is this normal?

The whole purpose of the service is to alleviate the need for UAC elevations every time the client runs (Vista/Win7). If we change it to run in manual mode, every time you start the client you will need to start the service, and if running with UAC on, this will require an elevation each time. The service runs with a very small memory foot print, less than 15Mb and unless installing or uninstalling the game, takes very little CPU time. Hopefully this usage is not seriously detrimental to running games or apps, if so, might need to examine your hardware as it's probably at the lower limits for that particular game. :)

RDSCS S1 - Liveries & Painting

xeh5hd.png

What is this?
This is the RDSCS Liveries & Painting thread. Here you will find all the information you require to produce your car liveries for the league. Read it carefully as all liveries that will not meet the requirements will be refused. It's the responsibility of the Driver to produce the livery package before the deadline.

Deadline
January 17th 2010 @ 23:59 GMT

Submitting
All livery packages must be submitted in this thread in the following form. All submitted posts must have the driver name for title.

Driver Name:
Download link:

Requirements
There are no real requirements for the skin. The only thing we ask the drivers to put the RD logo or banner on the car somewhere.

How to skin?
Read this thread for skinning guide in ARCA

RDSCS Skinpack
It's the responsibility of the driver to make sure to get and install the RDSCS skinpack before the first race of the season. The skinpack will be released around 1 or 2 weeks before the start of the season via this thread.

Download link: Click Here

For further information or questions use this thread or contact Christopher Aponte

RDSCS S1 - Intro & Info (Start Here!)

xeh5hd.png

Video is made by Tim Hogendoorn​

League: RaceDepartment Stock Car Series
Season: 1 (2010)
Game Required: ARCA Sim Racing
Current Number of Divisions: 1 Division (43 Drivers)

Introduction
The biggest American motorsports form is finally arriving at Race Department. Welcome to Race Department Stock Car Series, where the cars run most of the schedule on fast and challenging ovals. Although it may seem simple to just turn left. It requires to be more precise with your racing if you want to go fast with a big block of a car.

Available Cars
ARCA

Calendar

• Round 1
Daytona 250
Track: Daytona International Speedway
Date: February 1 2010
Number of Laps: 100
Day or Night racing: Day to night (Starting time 4:00 PM ingame with 5x time scale)

• Round 2
Milwaukee 80
Track: Milwaukee Mile
Date: February 15 2010
Number of Laps: 80
Day or Night racing: Daytime

• Round 3
Pocono 150
Track: Pocono
Date: March 1 2010
Number of Laps: 60
Day or Night racing: Daytime (starting 4pm ingame)

• Round 4
RD presents: Right Turns do exist
Track: New Jersey Motorsports Park
Date: March 15 2010
Number of Laps: 35-45 laps TBA
Day or Night racing: Daytime

• Round 5
RD Rumble in the Bowl 100
Track: Toledo
Date: March 29 2010
Day or Night racing: Day/night (7:00 pm starting time)

• Round 6
Michigan 160
Track: Michigan
Date: April 12 2010
Number of Laps: 80
Day or Night racing: Day

• Round 7
RD Finale 250
Track: Daytona
Date: April 26 2010
Day or Night racing: Day to Night

Session Info
Start time: 20:00 GMT
Practice: 30 min
Qualification: 15 minutes (superpole with 2 timed laps)
Warm-up: 5 minutes
Race: number of laps of each round

Drivers
As it's a driver championship only its up to the driver to sign up himself and be responsible for his presence at each round of the championship. Before you sign up for the league i would like you to make sure you'll be present for each round. The league owner ( Christopher Aponte ) have the right to denied an applicant or might ask the applicant to run a trial race to see if you can keep the car on the track for a certain period of time, its not about fast lap time but just being able to keep the car on the track.

Liveries
Each drivers has to provide its own liveries. It is the responsibility of the drivers to make sure the liveries are delivered in time.
Please read the instructions in the Liveries & Painting thread before delivering the livery.

Download skinpack here

To Enter the League
Click here to enter

Deadlines
Driver entries: Still Open
Livery delivery: Still open

To Report
Contact Christopher Aponte

Support
Contact Christopher Aponte

RDSCS S1 - News

What is this?

This is the News thread for the RaceDepartment Stock Car Series. Here all important updates and announcement of the league will be made. Keep a close eye on this thread so you don't miss out on important changes.

The news will be posted by the staff.

• Bert Van Waes

ok i'm in too
:)

do i need to download the new leverage? are the problems solved?

I cant race for the next 2-3 weeks due to me working far away and not getting back till late in the evenings. I also need to sort out a new monitor shortly as this is packing up on me.

I will be back on the ovals soon tho!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing