RDRC skin request

Oscar Hardwick

RDTCC S9 Champion
Hi guys,

I was hoping that someone here would be more apt at skinning than myself and thought that it might be worth posting a friendly request :) I am in the premier class in the Subaru Impreza 2000.
If possible do something close to this : http://www.bmsc.com.au/forums/attac...8-gsr-lancer-rally-car-wyong2go1999_small.jpg with my name (Oscar Hardwick) nationality (English) and number (8842)

I know its a tall order and a bit rude of me to just request like this but it would be greatly appreciated if anyone can do this for me.

Thank you,

Oscar.

It just dawned on me that I'm working with the wrong template! I've been using the WRC Impreza but you need it for the GrN.
Oops.
There doesn't appear to be a template for that model and I'm afraid I don't have time at the moment to cobble one together so it's very unlikely I'll be able to get this sorted by next week's event.

It just dawned on me that I'm working with the wrong template! I've been using the WRC Impreza but you need it for the GrN.
Oops.
There doesn't appear to be a template for that model and I'm afraid I don't have time at the moment to cobble one together so it's very unlikely I'll be able to get this sorted by next week's event.

It's the same template! WRC 2000 Impreza, and Group N Impreza 2000, same car.

http://skincentral.hu/tsubaru.php

Ok, serious problem with my PC (possible rootkit infection) means there's no way I can do this for you by next week. Many apologies, if someone else would like to finish it off I can post the photoshop file to megaupload or something.

That's a great site Senad, the link is working again now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 216 14.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%