RDRC Season 9 "looking for team" thread

hm8fuCq.jpg

Hello good people of RaceDepartmentia!

For season 9 of RDRC my team "All In Motorsport" was originally planning on going solo so no one would be dragged into the mud and shot on sight after what we expect to be a terrible performance in the upcoming races :p

But if someone, by some chance, really want to join us (only god knows why), we might be able to drag out a second car from a parking lot (read dealership for legal reasons).

Our demands are following:
- None.. zero.. nada...

Oh and btw, you should have the same ambition as the rest of the team..
"Every mile driven without crashing badly, is a victory!"

we are open for any car in R2 class and will be providing your own copy of the team livery!

View attachment 439304

For season 9 of RDRC my team "All In Motorsport" was originally planning on going solo so no one would be dragged into the mud and shot on sight after what we expect to be a terrible performance in the upcoming races :p

But if someone, by some chance, really want to join us (only god knows why), we might be able to drag out a second car from a parking lot (read dealership for legal reasons).

- None.. zero.. nada...

we are open for any car in R2 class and will be providing your own copy of the team livery!
Sounds perfect, I'm in. Opel Adam R2?

ahh i'm late! well, same as the OP, i'm looking for a J-RDRC teammate! i will use the Fiesta R2. If anyone wants to team up hmu! i have zero to none livery making skills though

ahh i'm late! well, same as the OP, i'm looking for a J-RDRC teammate! i will use the Fiesta R2. If anyone wants to team up hmu! i have zero to none livery making skills though
We could make a 4 car team if we get one more driver :)

All In Motorsport 1 - Mann/Skalstad
All In Motorsport 2 - Vázquez/________

I can help with the livery if you are on a pc :)

Hey man! (or Mann if you prefer that :p )

I can't promise a hefty paycheck or some nice grid girls on the service area.
But we have an amazing clown school/driving academy next doors where we can practice and eat free pies during season breaks :)

So are you sure you want "in" on this dance??? ;)

I'm sure we'll get along fine, might need to work on the grid girls though. I'll go update my sign up info. Awesome livery by the way!

View attachment 439304

- None.. zero.. nada...

If you’re still looking for a crash... test.. uh driver..

moe just someone behind the wheel of a j-rdrc r2 Peugeot! I want to join this banter of free spirited happy go lucky lads!
As mentioned I also compete, or rather try to survive the j-rdrc cup in a Peugeot 208.

hope to hear from you!

If you’re still looking for a crash... test.. uh driver..

moe just someone behind the wheel of a j-rdrc r2 Peugeot! I want to join this banter of free spirited happy go lucky lads!
As mentioned I also compete, or rather try to survive the j-rdrc cup in a Peugeot 208.

hope to hear from you!

Hey!

If @PiorARG want to join the family, we could run you guys as team 2? :)

If you want to join the team you need to sign up for the league btw ;)

Mr Skalstad, i´d be pleased to join the team 2. I really like that yellow livery too!
I have one doubt though, i use the FIESTA, was there any problem if my teammate used a different car? we both have to use the same one? and yes dont worry, i will sign up once i find a team :D

Mr Skalstad, i´d be pleased to join the team 2. I really like that yellow livery too!
I have one doubt though, i use the FIESTA, was there any problem if my teammate used a different car? we both have to use the same one? and yes dont worry, i will sign up once i find a team :D
No worries, we currently have Fiesta, Adam and 208 in the team :p

QZ2kWrZ.jpg
20210126215242_1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back