RDRC Season 7 - Skins & Replays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
Post all car skins and event replays in this thread :thumbsup:

Please format the skins to be used with rallyesims Skin Manager before posting them.
  • Create a folder for your skin, something like "RDRC S7 Daniel Monteiro"
  • Place all .dds files in a zip file with the same name as the folder, in this case: "RDRC S7 Daniel Monteiro.zip"
  • Place the zip file in the folder, zip it all together, upload (to mediafire.com, speedyshare.com, dropbox or similar) and post in this thread.
  • Skins are not mandatory, but adds to the highlights.
  • Replays must be sent within the end of the week of each rally
Ideally, in the end, you'd have something like this:

Your Skins.zip
|-- RDRC S7 Your Name
|---- RDRC S7 Your Name.zip
|------ inside the .zip are all the .dds files for your skin

Note: If you do not wish to post your replays here, please PM them to @Roy Magnes or @Ole Marius Myrvold .

Stickers can be found in this thread

RDRC
ArNBBTj.jpg

RDRC-2
pbPUJ50.jpg

First with the templates, then a suitable program (Photoshop, GiMP, Paint.NET - with PSD Plugin). Then nVidias DDS-plugin to be able to save it into the correct files.

With that done, all you have to do is to let your fantasy drive you into making the car of your dreams, or nightmares! :)

Guys need a little bit of help, its safe to say after 4 years of not touching the likes of photoshop and paint.net that i have forgot how to do most things, so where im mainly stuck right now is how do i change the numbers on the stickers?

And once i have completed the skin how do i get it on to RSBR?

Thanks!

Guys need a little bit of help, its safe to say after 4 years of not touching the likes of photoshop and paint.net that i have forgot how to do most things, so where im mainly stuck right now is how do i change the numbers on the stickers?

Thanks!

I have the same problems as TopSpudGun. No photos experince. tried downloaded Gimp and got files into program. Newbee as i was it didnt work out. And tried to edit on Jacks stickers but could not edit 00 numbers.Could not get stickers on car. :mad: Saving was not posssible. Export? :confused:

Anyone of pro editors interested in helping me to put on RDRC S7 Stickers on my PUGs2000? I thinking of using Rallysims pug_207s2000_white skin as base. http://skins.rallyesim.fr/download.php?Fichier=Peugeot_207S2000_Sport_Test.exe&image=Peugeot_207S2000_Sport_Test.exe.png .
And a sharp green colour on hole car. 9001 is my number

Is it possible that anyone could make a video of doing this in Gimp. Editing,copying sticker,edit colurs on base and correct export/save file. so I can continue with skin adding more stickers+ flags++

Please help a lost scandinavian:inlove:

EDIT: plugin https://code.google.com/p/gimp-dds/ for gimp ? is this the one

Last edited:
There are some seriously amazing looking cars this season!

Thanks, but I confess that this skin was already done, thats the real skin of WRC Wales for Mathew Wilson´s Ford Fiesta RRC, it was made by sim skin desing, I only made "a copy" because i liked it, and i did some changes than the original like the team logo, names, and many things more :laugh:
And yes, very pretty skins here :)

I have the same problems as TopSpudGun. No photos experince. tried downloaded Gimp and got files into program. Newbee as i was it didnt work out. And tried to edit on Jacks stickers but could not edit 00 numbers.Could not get stickers on car. :mad: Saving was not posssible. Export? :confused:

Anyone of pro editors interested in helping me to put on RDRC S7 Stickers on my PUGs2000? I thinking of using Rallysims pug_207s2000_white skin as base. http://skins.rallyesim.fr/download.php?Fichier=Peugeot_207S2000_Sport_Test.exe&image=Peugeot_207S2000_Sport_Test.exe.png .
And a sharp green colour on hole car. 9001 is my number

Is it possible that anyone could make a video of doing this in Gimp. Editing,copying sticker,edit colurs on base and correct export/save file. so I can continue with skin adding more stickers+ flags++

Please help a lost scandinavian:inlove:

EDIT: plugin https://code.google.com/p/gimp-dds/ for gimp ? is this the one

I think I have more questions than you have to be fair.
But is your plan to have a single-coloured green car?

EDIT: And crikey, that 207 S2000 Template.rar was...

Last edited:

Thanks!

Follow the link in the post with the sticker pictures, and download the PSD-file. That you can open in Photoshop, GiMP, Paint.NET or other programs that support PSD native or via plugin.
There you can change the numbers etc.

When you have completed it, you have to save it as a DDS file (another plugin). Then you do as instructed in the first post. If you do that, and put in *your drive*:*your filepath*\Richard Burns Rally\Skins\*Your Car* you can use the skin manager in the RSCenter menu to apply the skin :)

So guys, solved my editing issues and now have a separate problem, I can't take a screenshot from replay to put a photo of the skin up? And do I need to send the files to anyone? CTPM rally team have two skins, just slight changes for both drivers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.0%