Not open for further replies.
Driver: Mert Kayar
RSRBR name: mert1925
Number: 35
Car: Citroen DS3 R5
Car Class: RDRC-2
Driver Grade: Amateur
Team: Göztepe
I have read and understand the rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of
RDRC S7.
- Yes

Driver: Torbjørn Withbro
RSRBR name: torwith
Number: 9001
Car: Peugeot 207 S2000 (N4_S2000_1) Citroën DS3 WRC | A8W-11
Car Class: RDRC-2 RDRC
Driver Grade: Professional
Team: Scandinavian Peugeot Disassembly
I have read and understand the rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of
RDRC S7.
- Yes

Cars update..
Due to regulation I am not able to drive in RDRC-2 for points. So moves up to WRC :thumbsdown::mad:
Still a french car:)

Last edited:
Driver: Thomas Alderton
RSRBR name: GremlinWon
Number: 40
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6 - A8_1
Team: Team ATOM
RDRC S7.
- Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Number 26 is, and will be reserved, and cannot be used by any other driver than Jonatan Åcerclinth ;) 34 is OK to use! :)

And welcome to the dirty part of RaceDepartment! :)

@Thomas Alderton @JoeNathan26 while you sign up for a single-driver team, and will have that teamname by your name in the results, do remember that you will not score points in the team championship as a single driver team.

Number 26 is, and will be reserved, and cannot be used by any other driver than Jonatan Åcerclinth ;) 34 is OK to use! :)

And welcome to the dirty part of RaceDepartment! :)

@Thomas Alderton @JoeNathan26 while you sign up for a single-driver team, and will have that teamname by your name in the results, do remember that you will not score points in the team championship as a single driver team.

@JoeNathan26 do you fancy teaming up in this then? I have got a livery made but I'm happy racing under your team and livery if you like. We could change the name to RlyR Rally team or something Joe? up to you. PM me if you like.

Driver: Joe Nathan
RSRBR name: JoeNathan26
Number: 34 (or 26 if available. If the guy who its reserved for doesn't want it, can I have it? I prefer 26)
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6 - A8
Team: Joe Nathan Racing
RDRC S7.
- Yes

Welcome Joe! I hope you enjoy participating in the championship, you guys could do "Really rubbish rallying" or something like that :roflmao:

@JoeNathan26 and I spoke last night and have decided to team up together. This means my sign in form needs updating.

RSRBR name: GremlinWon (Thomas Alderton - it changed when i got licensed?)
Driver Grade: Ameteur
Team: Team ATOM - Teammate: Joe Nathan.
RDRC S7.
- Yes

A livery will be made soon by Joe I think and then we should be ready to compete :) See you on course!

Last edited:
Hi guys! Since the new Punto S2000 just came out, am I allowed to use it yet? If yes than please accept my request of changing from 208 R5 to the new Punto.
Driver: Luka Grm
RSRBR name: lukicabukica
Number: 22
Car: Fiat Punto Abarth S2000 / N4_S2000_3
Team: Luka Grm / Privateer
RDRC S7.
- Yes
If I cant use it, Ill keep my 208.

[
RSRBR name: GremlinWon (Thomas Alderton - it changed when i got licensed?)
A livery will be made soon by Joe I think and then we should be ready to compete :) See you on course!

RSRBR Name does not change, that is the name you have signed up with on the french site/plugin.
Please ensure that you enter the correct name, as that makes it much easier to get the results sorted!
Regarding liveries, anything posted after the rally have started, will not be included in any video until round 3.

Hi Thomas

It's nice to see you and Joe teaming up over here but you do not have the right to use our club name as your team name. May I politely request you change it? ;)

Cheers and good luck for the season!

And please get this sorted as well.
We would really not step on any toes, but at the same time we cannot control all the team-names.

Hi guys! Since the new Punto S2000 just came out, am I allowed to use it yet? If yes than please accept my request of changing from 208 R5 to the new Punto.

Give me time to eat dinner, and do a couple of tests, and you'll know it :)

@JoeNathan26 what team should we take then? Your team name or mine? For now get my Team name down as the original then - Team ATOM. I have editied the post with the wrong wrong to the correct name. Sorry @Bookoi didn't realise it would breach the copyright laws or anything like that, did not mean any harm from it.

RSRBR name: GremlinWon
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6 - A8_1
RDRC S7.
- Yes

Driver: Joe Nathan
RSRBR name: JoeNathan26
Number: 34
RDRC S7.
- Yes

Mod Edited Sign Ups. Cars & Team now fixed.

I have editied the post with the wrong wrong to the correct name. Sorry @Bookoi didn't realise it would breach the copyright laws or anything like that, did not mean any harm from it.
Cheers Thomas, appreciated.

For the record, it's nothing to do with copyright. We're more than happy for people to fly the flag elsewhere, but for all your hundreds of forum posts at RlyR, you've only turned up for one race with us. You gotta earn those stripes, so to speak ;)

Best of luck to Team ATOM. I've not played RBR in about a decade - good to see it can still draw a crowd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%