RDRC Season 7 - Media Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I would throw something out there.

Seeing as everywhere I race is closing, no longer running or costing more money than sense permits I am going to have a lot more focus that usual for RDRC this year. That mixed with a 6 round season and what looks like a smaller field on the whole means I have decided to maybe try and do some of the old style review videos for the rallies.

In terms of that it'd be great if people when posting in the media thread with skins attached a zip file of the skin folder required to make it all work in game. That way should these videos come to fruition you can see your snazzy car liveries in them.

- Oscar.

Thought I would throw something out there.

Seeing as everywhere I race is closing, no longer running or costing more money than sense permits I am going to have a lot more focus that usual for RDRC this year. That mixed with a 6 round season and what looks like a smaller field on the whole means I have decided to maybe try and do some of the old style review videos for the rallies.

In terms of that it'd be great if people when posting in the media thread with skins attached a zip file of the skin folder required to make it all work in game. That way should these videos come to fruition you can see your snazzy car liveries in them.

- Oscar.

Oscar - PM'd

RDRC S7 Stickers for all your liveries in the first post! :)

RDRC
ArNBBTj.jpg

RDRC-2
pbPUJ50.jpg

PS: Download from the first post, as they are editable - this is just to show how it looks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline