• 28000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the RD Army on our official Discord server

RDRC Season 7 - Media Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff member
Premium
Sep 29, 2009
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Manuel De Samaniego

Oscar Hardwick

RDTCC S9 Champion
Nov 8, 2010
Thought I would throw something out there.

Seeing as everywhere I race is closing, no longer running or costing more money than sense permits I am going to have a lot more focus that usual for RDRC this year. That mixed with a 6 round season and what looks like a smaller field on the whole means I have decided to maybe try and do some of the old style review videos for the rallies.

In terms of that it'd be great if people when posting in the media thread with skins attached a zip file of the skin folder required to make it all work in game. That way should these videos come to fruition you can see your snazzy car liveries in them.

- Oscar.

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff member
Premium
Sep 29, 2009
Thought I would throw something out there.

Seeing as everywhere I race is closing, no longer running or costing more money than sense permits I am going to have a lot more focus that usual for RDRC this year. That mixed with a 6 round season and what looks like a smaller field on the whole means I have decided to maybe try and do some of the old style review videos for the rallies.

In terms of that it'd be great if people when posting in the media thread with skins attached a zip file of the skin folder required to make it all work in game. That way should these videos come to fruition you can see your snazzy car liveries in them.

- Oscar.
Oscar - PM'd

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff member
Premium
Sep 29, 2009
^^, when me and the Lancer decide to work together, on a stage that let us do our thing... It is ok-fast.

Jan 1, 2010
Cheers Jack, I'm done. Had to guess the door number location, black car black background DOH. No reference points lol.
But I am done, door and roof numbers on, number plate on the rear changed, shiny new windows yay!
New G27
Tested and registered for online, set-ups copied.
All done and ready

Jack Hintz

The One and Only...I think?
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
I am pleased to unveil the Citroen DS3 used by RACEmotion Rally Team for the 2015 RaceDepartment Rally Championship.

I will be paired up with my codriver from my 2013 S-RDRC Championship entry in the Satria Neo, and very excited to be competing in selected events in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.