RDRC Season 7 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very close but not so dramatic. My wife once had that "YES...YES...I AGREE" mad clicking incident and she install some serious **** on my comp. Then i told her this story witch i heard somewhewe. After that i had to reinstall windows and then she realize that its better to read or back off.

I see that you're having some good fun around here!

There's no way I'm able to take part in R3, but sign me up for the rest of the season. I'm gonna suck, I'm gonna crash, blatantly use 3D-pacenotes, but God is my witness: I'm gonna have some fun in my Evo X with you.

Feels good to be back at RD and in RBR, lots of familiar faces :)

My favourite part to this season is that you don't need premium.

Hey guys,

I'm sorry to say I will not be continuing in the championship. I just have not been able to find time to prepare, and don't want to post pointless times.

Good luck to all the drivers competing, and thanks to Ole, Roy, and other organizers and staff!

Ivan

Hey guys,

I'm sorry to say I will not be continuing in the championship. I just have not been able to find time to prepare, and don't want to post pointless times.

Good luck to all the drivers competing, and thanks to Ole, Roy, and other organizers and staff!

Ivan
Thanks for taking part, Ivan. Sad to see you leave, but you know where to go if the urge to drive returns :)

Hi guys - I noticed that I am not part of these results at all? I understand I was whacked with a notice of non-compliance regarding the replays but to be struck off the sheets altogether seems a bit more serious than what should happen in 'computer game land' I really have enjoyed competing for several seasons but recently a few issues such as being deleted from the results and not being present in the season overview is a bit disappointing. Can someone please clarify what the go is here?

Hi!

I know that you have competed in quite a few seasons, however, as described in the rule 13.1
13.1 – Replays

All drivers will have to submit their stage replays to the organizers, within the end of the week, the rally is run. 2 RDRC directors will view replays at random and must come to a unanimous decision regarding legality.

The little change is, that earlier, when we didn't get replays, we kinda look through the fingers unless it was some mega-times. Mostly because it is quite a lot of work to watch through replays. However, for this season, with RaceDepartments new policy when it comes to leagues, that they have to be more professionally run, we have to make a review or highlights video for each round. To be able to do so, we need replays from all drivers. When replays are not being sent, we cannot record anything, and by such, it is impossible to include those persons in the review. (this also applies if drivers retire from stages that are being included. We have to choose stages from weather, original vs BTB etc. So it is quite few stages that works out well in a video).
Because of that, we have taken a much stricter line on replays. No replays sent, and it's a DQ. That's just how we have to do it. It's equal for everyone.

I must admit, I was slightly surprised when you didn't send in replays the first time, but I just figured you forgot it - however, no replays, is DQ, DQ is no points.

Other things that can lead to no points, are not finishing 70% of the stages, which is why I did not pick up any points from Rally Finland.

Well done to @Karl Raudsepp for taking out the RDRC-2 Championship! Impressive season. :)
Thanks!

What a season it's been. Not only 4 wins out of 4, but also all of those rounds were on different surface. Neither of those victories was easy. Each of those rallies has been really competitive - in total of 45 stages of 4 rallies, I've won 12 stages which is roughly 25% of stages. For comparison - @Manuel De Samaniego has 31 stage wins so far, which is almost 70%! Impressive stuff, but it shows once again that RDRC-2 is full of drivers with potentional.

Learning curve switching over to WRC car is steeper than I expected. Also those Czech roads where I've tested my new car are too hard for me. They are not new for me - I was driving those Pribram-Liptakov-Hradek stages back in ~2009 in estonian league with group N car, but driving with WRC it's all different. Luckily I got into mood of setting up the car. I'm not some setup guru, but I went in right direction and made my car actually driveable. But still, upcoming round(s) will be big leap into unknown. I'm happy that RBR still challenges me after all of those years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%