RDRC Season 7 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curiuos do i need rbr installed or can i just run with rbr 2015 ( which i think i read is standalone ? ) i think i have all files, rdy to dl, can someone possibly lead me in right direction, wouldnt mind trying this out with you all

I feel like rally driving! :)

Should I assume that S7 Rd2 stages will be the same as they were for S6 Rd2?

Part 2: If answer to the above is "no", when is the itinerary usually posted for the next round?

Thanks in advance!
Ivan

I feel like rally driving! :)

Should I assume that S7 Rd2 stages will be the same as they were for S6 Rd2?

Part 2: If answer to the above is "no", when is the itinerary usually posted for the next round?

Thanks in advance!
Ivan

You should not assume that, no. When I set up my proposition (perk of being the top dog) for the rally, I do not look at previous rallies :)
What you can do however, is to look to the previous Rally Norway (Round 1 Season 6), and you will see that it was a majority of original Finland-stages, and that means it is very likely that the same will happen in Season 7 - that Rally Norway (as it is a snowrally) will have many original snow stages :)

When it is posted depends. Every season before this, have had a dedicated Rally Club team and a dedicated RDRC-Crew, and no obligatory RD-criterias.
This season the RDRC-Crew and Rally Club team is the same (basically), and RD have set up criterias for leagues :)
We need to find a effective rythm to it, but at least one week before the first session the thread will be posted, and stages announced.

Run the 'logitech Profiler'
1. Left click on steering wheel, select axis properties, and there it is.
2. If it is all on default, you may want to change the other axis as well.

I hope that is what you where looking for.

jc
(Ps. it took me a few YEARS to figure that one out, what a difference it makes lol)

Alex, not really. The rest is up to you. My knowledge is at best sketchy.

Wheel Set Up

Note: For G27 set Logitech Profiler sensitivity for wheel/Accelerator/Brake to 100% (main profiler screen, hover over wheel etc, left click for 'axis properties').

Set RBR Profile, then edit specific game settings :

use special force feedback device settings= checked

Overall effects= 115%

Spring effect=100%

Damper effect= 100%

Enable centering Spring= Checked

Centering strength=100%

Use special steering wheel settings= Checked

Report combined pedals= Unchecked

Degrees of Rotation= 432 (i use a bit more now days)(Note this, in Logitech profiler is the actual steering wheel movement. RBR degrees is actually how far the wheels lock, not steering wheel movement. Small amount of deg in RBR means smaller turning circle!!) I think, maybe..

Use special game settings= Checked

Allow game to adjust settings= Checked

(FanaLEDs site to get lights on G27 working)
Set the profiler to the rbr.exe or load manually before game. I always feel a tad embarrassed to put things like this out there, because it could allllllll be wrong. You asked so here it is, give it a few hours and someone who actually knows what they are doing will have come along and correct my howling mistakes. The profiler setting if you have not found it before will make alot of your games better lol

Alex, not really. The rest is up to you. My knowledge is at best sketchy.

Wheel Set Up

Note: For G27 set Logitech Profiler sensitivity for wheel/Accelerator/Brake to 100% (main profiler screen, hover over wheel etc, left click for 'axis properties').

Set RBR Profile, then edit specific game settings :

use special force feedback device settings= checked

Overall effects= 115%

Spring effect=100%

Damper effect= 100%

Enable centering Spring= Checked

Centering strength=100%

Use special steering wheel settings= Checked

Report combined pedals= Unchecked

Degrees of Rotation= 432 (i use a bit more now days)(Note this, in Logitech profiler is the actual steering wheel movement. RBR degrees is actually how far the wheels lock, not steering wheel movement. Small amount of deg in RBR means smaller turning circle!!) I think, maybe..

Use special game settings= Checked

Allow game to adjust settings= Checked

(FanaLEDs site to get lights on G27 working)
Set the profiler to the rbr.exe or load manually before game. I always feel a tad embarrassed to put things like this out there, because it could allllllll be wrong. You asked so here it is, give it a few hours and someone who actually knows what they are doing will have come along and correct my howling mistakes. The profiler setting if you have not found it before will make alot of your games better lol

A big thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years