RDRC Season 5 - Match Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, i didn't know that. Is it any slower than the 2012 car?

Well, so far it's only the Polo that is a correct 2012 car. But the Fiesta 2011 is faster than the 2012 as far as I know.
It seems like you have to drive the 2012 Fiesta as a NA car, not a Turbo. As the power of the 2012 Fiesta seems to be mainly over 5500 RPM. There was also some other F-up with the car that Roy told me, but I just cannot remember what it was. It might have been a center diff or somethting.

I remember Bathurst- a bone in my hand was in several pieces! Not the easiest track to drive one-handed! Started the race 7th, overtook 4 members of THR to get up to 3rd, pitted for fresh rubber as i couldn't cope one-handed with the undulations on worn tyres, and finished just behind you in 5th. And set 2nd fastest lap of the race. ONE-HANDED!!

Not that i'm making excuses.

(cough, broken hand)

Currently leaning towards picking a Fiesta WRC at the moment, just to be different!

I don't think I'd able to drive with one hand safely, respect.

Dunno why no-one picks the Polo, does the body still look the same or has it been re-worked to look like the real car? It always looked strange...

Its still the same, I ended up swapping mine over to the new model on rallyesim forums, just so I didnt have look at the original. Doesn't change physics or anything, which is great.

Anyone who loves old school cars is welcomed in Škoda Historic Motorsport team... Results doesnt matter but love for rear-engined rear-wheel legendary car is a condition :) The amazing car to drive is Škoda 130 RS (VHC_2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back