RDRC Season 4 Rules discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a little teaser for the season 4 rules just to give you all an idea of where we are going.

1- Realistic/cumulative damage will be used.
2- Only Original format stages will be used. (No BTB stages, but will include stages like sweet lamb, Peklo etc)
3- Grade qualifiying criteria is being changed.
4- Car classes are being changed. A8W11 will be introduced, only for an ELITE grade above grade 1. The J-RDRC and Rookie classes will be dropped and replaced with S-RDRC and P-RDRC classes, but we will run a 2WD class open to drivers from any grade.
5- First round should start late January

Hope this keeps you all interested in the mean time;)

1- I like this idea. I like realistic damage, but is it a good idea for the new drivers ? Are they going to do the whole season with this damage ?
2- we are used to use BTB stages, and I like that because running everytimes on the same original stage is repetitive. With the BTB stages, we discovered new really fun stage.
4- I am interested to see the new classes.
But if the class stay the same as the previous season, I was looking to drive a slower car to add a challenge in the general standing. Magnar show a very fast pace with his car, I am wondering if it is interresting for the grade 1 top 5 to drive the fastest cars.

I'm just hoping and praying that I'll be able to keep my Cordoba. But, if Club rallies don't count, my best total result is 20th, so, bye bye Seat.

I remember I got (happily) forced into WRC in season 2 by dominating a WRC club rally :p Those were the days!

is there any posibility to drive an old WRC cars? I mean not only the 2011?

I think that's going to be an important point, if there is an elite special grade for the quickest drivers, and the other guys are going to keep using the old WRC cars, then the elite drivers will really have to push and do some incredible Rallyes to fight for the win, i don't think a DS3 really compares to a C4 2008 or 2010, guess we'll have to wait and see the rules.... :)

LOL driving a slower car to add to the challenge, yeah to the challenge of relying on the others crashing, like it wasn't hard enough to beat the others in the same car :p

Cheers

This thread is made to talk about the season 4 rules. You tell what you are looking for the season 4, I also tell what I am looking for, there is no need to joke about what other people want, this is the freedom of expression, everybody don't think like you (fortunately).

If you want to tell me something, PM is made for.

Hello guys!

Will be there any criterion to start the season with the new WRCs? :) I mean, for example, you should win 3 club rallies to be able to drive the WRC cars, etc. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back