RDRC Season 4 - Rally World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not be able to complete the final video from round 1 before my surgery tomorrow, so expect it towards the upcoming weekend instead :)

Amazing videos Senad & Roy & Damien! :) I enjoyed them both! I lost kinda touch to the simracing last days. I have minimum of time. Next week I have again no free time as I am visiting our nuclear power station Temelín and right after I come back I leave for a rally in Šumava.

Great work Roy, really nicely done! Those tables look ace as well. With this sort of support the RDRC coverage is better than the real-life WRC coverage!

Lol guess so!

Roy's last sentence about my rally sounds like he's suprised much.

Wait, he finished 3rd??!:confused:

Awesome work guys, I love it. A shame the 2WD Cup doesn't seem that interesting to participants yet. Ole with his swinging Alpine looks great though, just to mention.

EDIT: There was a slight black moment with Joakim this time, guess that's the same for everybody.

Yeah, that black screen kept changing back and forth for each time I rendered the video, and the sixth time I rendered I just gave up and let it be as it was :p

Joakim: "Roy, what the f* is happening out there? It's pitch black infront of me!"

Roy: Relax Joakim. It's just err.. a solar ecplise-"

*Joakim enters the... dark side*

*Joakim exits the pitch black area after several seconds, feeling like 6 minutes have passed since he entered*

Roy: "See? Told you you'd be fine."

Joakim: "If you knew..."

Roy: "Did you say something?"

Joakim: "Nothing. Absolutely nothing."

:D

Absolutely love Ole and his Alpine, looked so tempting that for a moment I thought - screw the point tables, Im going to drive with Alpine next rounds. We definately need a Club Rally with that car so I can prove to my self again that I suck with RWD`s :p

Yet the 2WD looks a bit lonely.

Didnt thought Production class looks that bad but after this video I realized that no matter where you end up at the standings - its better to drive an Evo X or N12 or whatever - just dont do the frickin` N14 :X

Great video again, good job guys. Looking forward for round 2 :)

Great video indeed, and the points tables look awesome as always (especially with my name on it now haha!)
Definitely amazing job and thanks Senad Roy and Damien for putting your time into this, really looking forward to the Round 2 videos :)

Edit: I liked the custom advertising banners on some of the stages with norwegian companies, really adds to the immersion!

Didnt thought Production class looks that bad but after this video I realized that no matter where you end up at the standings - its better to drive an Evo X or N12 or whatever - just dont do the frickin` N14 :X

How you know? I am the only X in a sea of ugly Subarus(Except Paul I think)!:p Daniel above still drives a classy Evo Lan though too;)

EDIT: I am surprised no-one liked or saw my "Ecplise" post at all. Not original enough?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 168 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%