RDRC Season 4 - Rally World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Senad, gave it another try:

RDRCS4Rd1c.jpg

Sounds like fun...:confused:

Btw Senad: I read your email when I sent my replays, is it true you take the video making back over? Could it be your video program is very moody when it comes to recording?:p

Btw Senad: I read your email when I sent my replays, is it true you take the video making back over? Could it be your video program is very moody when it comes to recording?:p
Yeah, it seems to be up to me again.

I use Fraps. It's fine on its own, I just have undetermined hardware issues popping up every so often.
Even when it's all working fine, it takes half an hour just to open a project in Vegas :eek:
Then 1-1.5 hours to render it. Vegas has its own issues, so I sometimes have to render it a couple of times (3 times a couple of days ago).
And then there's the 6 hour upload, also had to do 2 or 3 times even in the past.

Superb work guys! Since apparently A-RDRC got its own video, even if the other classes get merged into a second video that already means double the work. That sure must take a lot of time, and I thank you guys for spending your own for this, really enjoyable.

As was mentioned on YouTube, a points table would be nice, and Pete Mull's Excel spreadsheet results could well be used for this :)

though this is awesome, the amount of work going into this makes me feel ashamed watching it. next event plz do all classes together in no more than 08 minutes, if possible. i would feel only half as guilty watching :)
LOL, nah, the amount of footage recorded is the same, so this is actually easier than picking and choosing and fitting everyone within 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 61 6.7%