RDRC Season 4 - Match Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha yes it's cooked :D and tasty! hehe i just want a teammate because i have a lot of stuff for the team, i plan on making kind of articles and posting pictures from the rallyes, i have setups, etc. And i think it'd be nice to have someone else in the same team for A) having someone else in the pictures, skins, etc. and B) you can't win the team's championship on your own ;) i had a lot of guys who were going to team with me last year, but they all backed off or joined another team :( i'm alone lol.

I offer cookies and some awesome tacos too!

Looking for a grade 1 driver who can fly and drive completely on the limit all the time :) we're aiming for wins not just "having fun"

car : Citroën C4 WRC 2008 team : Citroên MS World Rally Team.

Thanks!

"I need a safe car for going flatout trough the forest and winning Rallyes"

and i'm not French :D Join Citroên MS World Rally Team, you need no money and we give you a killer car! always winning is guaranteed ;) hehe. Good luck Vimeo.com Ford RT or wathever it is :p haha

Cheers

If we could use different cars, i'd join you ;)

Nope, it's not even a wee bit tad slow

If somebody wants to drive the C4 2008 in a team, Citroên MS World Rally Team has an open space :)

me is in da citroen and i has setup and cheeseburguer :D

hahahaha yes it's cooked :D and tasty! hehe i just want a teammate because i have a lot of stuff for the team, i plan on making kind of articles and posting pictures from the rallyes, i have setups, etc. And i think it'd be nice to have someone else in the same team for A) having someone else in the pictures, skins, etc. and B) you can't win the team's championship on your own ;) i had a lot of guys who were going to team with me last year, but they all backed off or joined another team :( i'm alone lol.

I offer cookies and some awesome tacos too!

Citroên MS World Rally Team won't participate in RDRC. Offer isn't available anymore, sorry :) i'm in another team.

Thanks

From the Rules for Season 4:

12.2 - A team may be formed at any time during the year, but once a team has registered for the championship no changes will be permitted.

So, you can form a Team any time, you just need to meet the requirements for team entry - both drivers must drive the same car, and "Drivers of 2WD cup cars are not eligible for the teams championship".

any idea when grading event will be?
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rdrc-season-4-rules.44729/

2 - Championship Entry

Prior to being eligible to sign-up for the RDRC every new driver must compete in an official RDRC grading event or have a grade from a previous season of the RDRC. These grading events will be created for each driver and must be driven alone so no comparison with other drivers will be possible.
To obtain a grading event a driver must contact The Clerk of Course to arrange a time and be provided a password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back